Nov 01 2012
By: Shadow-Runner Survivor 2039 posts

CAN WE GET SOME BATWING YET? UGH

13 replies 420 views Edited Nov 1, 2012
Title says it all. Tired of waiting all day and night for this last ingredient. If UK don't have it and US don't have it...and its already after midnight...and Halloween is officially over...then what the F is going on???
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 1 of 14 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: CAN WE GET SOME BATWING YET? UGH

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

No, but you may have some Darkwing. You're welcome. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 2 of 14 (410 Views)
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Nov 1, 2012

I loved that show.

Message 3 of 14 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 1, 2012
The terror that flaps in the night.
Support Forums
Message 4 of 14 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Nov 1, 2012
I don't want your Darkwing Duck. I dropped him back in the 90's. LOL

Along with Scrooge mcduck, launchpad mcquack, Huey, Dewey or luey
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 5 of 14 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Nov 1, 2012
I suspect that the Halloween event was released a week late. The batwing will probably cycle next update. I expect it was meant as a 3 week event.
Posted Image

Message 6 of 14 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Nov 1, 2012
Since when did National holidays get stretched into 1,2 or 3 week events? Are we to expect the same strategy with Thanksgiving and Christmas, this year too?

Celebrate Thanksgiving this year by chasing hordes of turkeys for 2 weeks, before AND after the holiday? *Gobble gobble*

Santa's sleigh (corvette) broke down and looks like he's gonna be staying in Home for an additional 2-3 weeks boys and girls! Hope ya'll enjoy doing "winter quests" for several weeks after Christmas, LOL.

Wait...whats a QUEST? Arent they those mini game thingy's we used to do for rewards back in the day? LOL
Message 7 of 14 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Nov 1, 2012

I read on the PS Home Blog that GlassWalls mentioned the halloween items in the store at Adventure Park will be removed after the coming week's update on Wednesday. I wouldn't be surprised if the halloween event at Adventure Park followed suit with that notion as well.. you know since Halloween would be over by then.

From the weekly blog post:

Everything that you can find in the Adventure District commerce points will be available until Wednesday of next week, so you have a week after Halloween. The weekly publish landing on the holiday presented a situation where we opted to keep all the themed items up for a week after, so no one will miss anything on the actual holiday.  -GlassWalls

Message 8 of 14 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

Well....at least thats the first, decent and intelligent response to this situation I've heard all day. Surprised that blog post from GW hasnt been in wider circulation on here.

That pretty much clarifies any doubt in my mind. The adventure district Halloween event will continue on, to at least next wednesday. This would make sense why the last ingredient was never released last night and why there are at least 4 more rewards to go. Plus, they wanna make sure people have plenty of time left over to come back and finish up, after the final ingredient goes live, not to mention they wanna make sure they can rake in as much money off of those commerce items as they can, before they have to pull em. Which is pretty much what GW has said in his blog post.

The short of it is: "We want your money. And the longer we can keep this event open, the higher the odds are that we can hook a few dozen more people into spending their money on those commerce items."

Whatever. I dont want your overhyped commerce items, GW. I just want the last remaining ingredient to the game, so I can get the final rewards and be done with it. The last 48 hours has reminded me why I never go to the Adventure District...and once I have what I want from this "event"....I wont be returning to it.

Thank you, BubbleRum. 

Message 9 of 14 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
587 posts

Nov 1, 2012
We have gotten 9 rewards supposed to be 30....and Looney Tunes is awesome!

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 10 of 14 (244 Views)
0 Likes