Reply
Oct 31 2012
By: KarateChampChad Ghost of Sparta 10662 posts
Offline

C'mon Capcom, No Love For Us?

[ Edited ]
32 replies 552 views Edited Oct 31, 2012

This is absolutely disgraceful. Where's the RE6 love for Home users? -__-

 

 

 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 1 of 33 (552 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 01/27/2011
Offline
598 posts
 

Re: C'mon Capcom, No Love For Us?

Oct 31, 2012

We might have to rage on some Capcom forums, too.  Those xbox avatars don't even do anything!

Message 2 of 33 (542 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/14/2009
Offline
2338 posts
 

Re: C'mon Capcom, No Love For Us?

Oct 31, 2012

I want a hot Ada outfit :smileysad:

Photobucket
Message 3 of 33 (520 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: C'mon Capcom, No Love For Us?

Nov 1, 2012

I know we're not the only ones who want RE6 Home content... :smileyindifferent:

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 4 of 33 (444 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29264 posts
 

Re: C'mon Capcom, No Love For Us?

Nov 1, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

I know we're not the only ones who want RE6 Home content... :smileyindifferent:


They don't seem to be listening Chad. They didn't not only give us new content... they removed the content we had. We had more real game related content when we first started Home than we do now sadly. 

Message 5 of 33 (440 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/25/2010
Offline
892 posts
 

Re: C'mon Capcom, No Love For Us?

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

I know we're not the only ones who want RE6 Home content... :smileyindifferent:


They don't seem to be listening Chad. They didn't not only give us new content... they removed the content we had. We had more real game related content when we first started Home than we do now sadly. 


Capcom has been pro-MS and anti-Sony for several years. The irony is that almost all of the game's total world sales is higher for PS3 than Xbox. But still they seem to always come up with something to give more stuff in the xbox version, such as DLC, exclusives, time-exclusives, features, etc.

Message 6 of 33 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: C'mon Capcom, No Love For Us?

Nov 1, 2012

nagon111 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

I know we're not the only ones who want RE6 Home content... :smileyindifferent:


They don't seem to be listening Chad. They didn't not only give us new content... they removed the content we had. We had more real game related content when we first started Home than we do now sadly. 


Capcom has been pro-MS and anti-Sony for several years. The irony is that almost all of the game's total world sales is higher for PS3 than Xbox. But still they give more stuff in the xbox version, such as DLC, exclusives, time-exclusives, features, etc.


Guess that would explain the lack of content. I read somewhere that Capcom might be releasing some multiplayer modes for RE6 for Xbox users only. Can they even do that? If so then I'll be truly disgusted with Capcom :smileyindifferent:

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 7 of 33 (401 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 02/24/2009
Online
2459 posts
 

Re: C'mon Capcom, No Love For Us?

Nov 1, 2012
That stuff's time-exclusive, meaning we'll get it about a month later. Both sides of this console war have been doing that practically this entire generation.

Of course, its ironic... Capcom was my favorite 3rd party as of about 3 years or so ago, when RE5 was new. Nowadays its Namco with their apparently-renewed respect for the Tales fanbase.

(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 8 of 33 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 10/30/2012
Offline
52 posts
 

Re: C'mon Capcom, No Love For Us?

Nov 1, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

This is absolutely disgraceful. Where's the RE6 love for Home users? -__-

 

 

 


 

Yeah, those animals. Who do Capcom think they are releasing a game and not releasing some pointless second rate virtual Home merchandise for it?

01000111011011110010000001100110011101010110001101101011001000000111100101101111011101010111001001110011011001010110110001100110
Message 9 of 33 (370 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/25/2010
Offline
892 posts
 

Re: C'mon Capcom, No Love For Us?

Nov 1, 2012

WaveLightning777 wrote:
That stuff's time-exclusive, meaning we'll get it about a month later. Both sides of this console war have been doing that practically this entire generation.

Of course, its ironic... Capcom was my favorite 3rd party as of about 3 years or so ago, when RE5 was new. Nowadays its Namco with their apparently-renewed respect for the Tales fanbase.

Your only talking about RE6 about the time-exclusive. I'm talking about the whole Capcom lineup for several years. The only thing I can think off that Sony got exclusive was SF x Tekken. To name a few for Xbox, RE: ORC got exclusive DLC, Dead Rising got exclusive DLC and episodes, SF4 got extra features that PS3 version didn't get.

Message 10 of 33 (348 Views)
0 Likes