Highlighted
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Re: C'mon Capcom, No Love For Us?

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2012

I don't really think it's the job of the users to push game developers for content. We can certainly ask but it does seem that Sony should be doing a lot more to try and get them to put their content here.

The sad thing is that we once did get a lot more of it. We have Final Fantasy costumes, Resident Evil, Uncharted and more. It just seems we are getting more and more content these days but less and less of real game related items which was if I'm not mistaken the original intent of what Home should have been about. 

We aren't getting new lounges but instead are losing ones like Sully's, RE5, Far Cry, Ratchet and Clank and so on. We had them here and now they are gone. Sadly most are gone only from North America at the moment. 

I wouldn't be surprised that if real game companies knew that Home Centered Developers are selling bundles of Home only content for 30 dollars and up they might take notice. There does appear to be money to be made here and I suspect those companies simply aren't aware of it. 

Message 31 of 33 (120 Views)
Wastelander
609 posts

Nov 2, 2012
Joanna_Dark_ wrote: "I don't really think it's the job of the users to push game developers for content. We can certainly ask but it does seem that Sony should be doing a lot more to try and get them to put their content here."
Thats it right there. If Ndreams can get items from a 20 year old movie made for home, then sony/home can certainly give a simple "Hey remember us?" to current game developers. Judging by glasswalls reply & the increasing lack of game content over the past year, i'd say theres little to no effort being put forth in this department.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 33 (86 Views)
I Only Post Everything
909 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Aasyranth wrote:

We might have to rage on some Capcom forums, too.  Those xbox avatars don't even do anything!

You're right.  They don't do anything.  Except FortressCraft, Avatar Legends, and dozens of other Xbox Live Indie Game and Xbox Live Arcade games that use Avatars.

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Message 33 of 33 (78 Views)
0 Likes