Sackboy
602 posts

Re: Buying a house in HOME, the FUTURE?

Aug 11, 2007

BradleeM wrote:
Do you think eventully you will be able to purchase houses in HOME, at 1/3th of the acutal cost of the house in real life?

I mean for 5,000SQ house in home I would be willing to put down 100,000K. Just sO i can show off ..ect

WHOMP WHOMP WHOMP WHOMP WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMP!
Photobucket
Message 21 of 47 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42149 posts

Aug 11, 2007

Mopo-Ta-Killa wrote:
Yeah agreed the most im paying for a house ion HOME would be $15.

Yeah, that would be my ideal price too.

Clothes...$1 maybe (hats and the sort go for $.50).  Sets go for a $1.50-$2.50 (depending on what's in it).  Furniture should be sold by 'Sets' also or discounted on collections.

Message 22 of 47 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 11, 2007
i would not want 2 buy a house in HOME using real money cuz then u would waste alot of money for a virtual world that u dont even live in just a created character
Message 23 of 47 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9212 posts

Aug 12, 2007
well one thing is he wish he could have 100,000k to spend

man if i have that type of money i wont be here in this forum lol
wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Message 24 of 47 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Aug 12, 2007
The topic creater is full of **bleep** and thinks hes a show off when realy he was deprived of meeting real ppl.His parents didnt give him enuff attention.... or maybe to much if you know what i mean.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 25 of 47 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Aug 12, 2007
Haha I doubt I will spend any money on my Home. Im not saying that I wont but I will try not too. What is the point if others are willing too? Haha I will go to the people that are willing to pay if I want to see a nice house. I dont need all these plasma Tv's to show off.
Message 26 of 47 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Aug 12, 2007
AHah, when I buy one Expensive House in Home, All of you will want to come over, but I will not let you.

I will find a nice sexy girl on Home and invite her over in the night, and we can talk privately.

Message 27 of 47 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Aug 12, 2007
And that girl will be a 30-year old man.

I think you need to get out more.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog..."
PSN name: Giggles_da_Clown
Message 28 of 47 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1600 posts

Aug 13, 2007

BradleeM wrote:
AHah, when I buy one Expensive House in Home, All of you will want to come over, but I will not let you.

I will find a nice sexy girl on Home and invite her over in the night, and we can talk privately.

You are without a doubt the most immature 8 year old on these boards, you said you use latex gloves to handle your PS3 controller, you have been recntly been spamming the boards with the most ridiculous thread, and about finding that girl in home would you really want to cheat on your wife and two kids you immature 8 year old.(Also the reason i use immature is because of Board Conduct)

BradleeM wrote:

Snobrder218 wrote:

BradleeM wrote:

TwiztOG43 wrote:
no, because the controllers dont get messed up just by holding it. why? do you make your friends wear them when they come over? also changing the discs, blu-ray discs have a hard coating to protect the underside compared to regular dvds.

NO ONE touches my playstation 3, when my friends come over they WATCH me play, as they are not ALLOWED to touch it.

I paid lots of money for it.

Are you 12? You're a terrible friend and an overprotective investor.

I'm 30 years of age, Married, 2 Kids.

If you actually are 30 years old(which i know you're not) you need to go to a mental institution because you act like a child, and the fact that your being called a child by a 15 year old shows how much of a lunatic you are, but then a again you could be child predator trying to act like a child, what would your kids say if they heard there father acting like this.
Message 29 of 47 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
243 posts

Aug 13, 2007
Why? ITS DUMB

"I Know Developers, they LOVE to change things." (Adapted from Star Trek: The Motion Picture)
PSN: nugz1212 60GB Headset, all that fun stuff...
Message 30 of 47 (3 Views)
0 Likes