Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Re: Bug i noticed from Home screenshots

Nov 4, 2007
i really dont care about the pants its not like im gonna be looking at everybodys pants insted of chating, showing videos, playing music, and having fun.
Message 21 of 30 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Nov 4, 2007
Its jsut Sony savinf the poly count on the characters. If youre not going to see it on a regular basis or at all, dont build it. thats less work for the ps3 to do or that work could be done doing something else. its like that in alot of games.
Message 22 of 30 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 5, 2007
This is why alot of people aren't selected as beta testers....one trait of a good tester is to notice glitches and bugs no matter how insignificant they are
it may not be high on the list but a fix is required none the less.....Lets not give those MS idiots any reason to talk cr@p...I can here them now....XBLive is better
because your home avatars pants are messed up...woooohooo.....LOL
Message 23 of 30 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
281 posts

Nov 5, 2007

CptQuatro wrote:
Holy shot dude!! Get a girl!! how can you even notice the inside of the pants missing and **bleep** cares??!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Message 24 of 30 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
483 posts

Nov 5, 2007

Rickerys wrote:
look at the inside of the trousers, its even more annoying when you know its there. I hope you fix this

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j309/ricky-woo/ScreenShot164.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j309/ricky-woo/ScreenShot165.jpg

Message Edited by Rickerys on 11-03-2007 02:14 PM

It's called, laziness of developers. If you payed attention, you'd notice that most if not all games have that problem.

If you were smart enough to read this sentence forward, put it in your sig.
Message 25 of 30 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1236 posts

Nov 5, 2007

red dog1 wrote:

WFCHS77 wrote:
Man, these boards are become more and more unfriendly by the second. Almost All of these posts are worthless and shouldn't have been said at all. If you are just going to belittle the OP, then don't post, alright?

What the OP was talking about, is that there's no legs in the pants . . . it seems. And yup, it can definitely be annoying once you notice it!

And those who say it takes someone who has no life, to notice these things, must be projecting their own onto others (in other words, you have no life by belittling others on forums). It only takes a second of someone's life to notice something in a video.

He/she didn't necessarily spend hours studying the video. It's a matter of being observant!

People need to stop spamming the boards with flamatory comments!

apply for a mod job or report abuse then.
 Some people post worthless things and it ticks some people off.

SO if you have a problem with others flaming report it, Don't spam it like your doing now.
try taking your own advise

I have thought and considered much about reporting those posts. HOWEVER, if they are reported, those who posted the flame don't care to know why they were reported. Therefore I said and explained and "Corrected" those childish enough to post such things, instead of just reporting.

My post wasn't "spamming" something as you said, it was correcting. My advice was taken in my own life, by having standards enough to not only abide by these things, but correcting others when others blatantly go against the rules of the boards.

Yes some posts are irritating because they post "useless" stuff. However, it may not be "useless" to others, just because it is to you. If people can't be civil in a PUBLIC forum, then they don't need to be here. People post things to start conversations, and some of those conversations are not always 100% meaningful to 100% of the members.

(And I don't have to be a mod, to have some thought toward civility here.)

But . . . this is off topic now, so I apologize.

(I apologize for any and all posts that show bad behaviour. If you see any more, correct me on it!)
Message 26 of 30 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
613 posts

Nov 5, 2007
While graphics are very important to me in a game, I'm not exactly worried.  Home already has great graphics and yeah, it's only in Beta.  I wish they would make other MMOs with this kind of quality in graphics.  lol though I don't know if my computer could handle it now a days.
Message 27 of 30 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Nov 5, 2007
meh.. whats the point in beta testing if when you do notice soming you get the **bleep**s of people
i dont really like this community

Message Edited by Rickerys on 11-05-2007 09:02 AM

add me for the 29th >Smiley Tongue
Message 28 of 30 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2169 posts

Nov 5, 2007
ummm hmmmmmmm.....
Message 29 of 30 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Nov 5, 2007
First people are slowing down commercials to look for "clues" to the Home open beta... now this? Come on, guys...
Message 30 of 30 (4 Views)
0 Likes