Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Re: A Petition Work Joining

Oct 29, 2012

ln_Cognito wrote:

I will endorse your opinion and petition. So now no one else will.

Don't tar us all with the same brush..... but one brush probably will do most of the work.

Message 11 of 33 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Re: Bring back the old ps home

Oct 29, 2012

Soulycon wrote:

Why not just make a space called "Memories" were it has most of the old spaces and you can tour them BUT you can not interact with the games there.

I support that. It would be nice. It could be like a memorial hall that showcases the old spaces. Kind of like a museum.  Now that was something I would like to see.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 12 of 33 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
467 posts

i liked the oldRe: Bring back the old ps home

Oct 29, 2012

i liked home 2010 after it kinda just died and everything came out felt lazy x.x in 2011 now we have all these pay to play games that need to bounce , make a real game 4 ps3 and keep home a social network 4 gaming not testing ur crapy games

Message 13 of 33 (205 Views)
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Re: i liked the oldRe: Bring back the old ps home

Oct 29, 2012

DarkChun-li wrote:

i liked home 2010 after it kinda just died and everything came out felt lazy x.x in 2011 now we have all these pay to play games that need to bounce , make a real game 4 ps3 and keep home a social network 4 gaming not testing ur crapy games

Home 2010 was its best year. Now it has really gone downward. But there is always SOME hope for improvement.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 14 of 33 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Oct 29, 2012

fauxson wrote:

I've been on Home since early 2010, and I loved it from the beginning. My favorite places to go we're the cp, mall, theater,  gamers lounge, and the playground. I went on it all the time, and enjoyed my time on there. Then the update came. I actually liked it, but I was a little disappointed. im still a regular on home, but it just doesnt feel like home anymore. So I started this. I want the old ps home back. The one with the cp, old mall, old movie theater, the gamers lounge. The one that we all loved. And the only reason why they updated home is because of the comments we were making. But they weren't comments saying we need an updated home. We were giving them suggestions to make these places even better. IMO the new home isn't as good as what it used to be. So I say bring it back. But keep the adventure district, action district, pier park, and sports walk. Just replace the HUB,  mall, and movie theater and replace it with the cp, old mall, and movie theater. Who's with me?

I think CB Home blows all other Home's away.  Wish you guys could of seen it way better then all OB Home's Smiley Sad 

To me it seem's like the people of Home like Zen more then high tech.  Wish the Home staff could see that so they could make better spaces in Home.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 15 of 33 (197 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Oct 29, 2012

I have been on Home since 2008 and its better than ever.  I did like the old Mall and CP better.  This Halloween is definitely sub par they should have had it in Pier Park.  NDreams last year had good Halloween too now everyone seems to try and sell Halloween stuff but where is the atmosphere?  The old forum was better and so many people have left that were on there and migrated elsewhere which caused the cockroach element to increase but we live in an imperfect world and sometimes must        just ignore what we dont like.

Message 16 of 33 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Oct 29, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I have been on Home since 2008 and its better than ever.  I did like the old Mall and CP better.  This Halloween is definitely sub par they should have had it in Pier Park.  NDreams last year had good Halloween too now everyone seems to try and sell Halloween stuff but where is the atmosphere?  The old forum was better and so many people have left that were on there and migrated elsewhere which caused the cockroach element to increase but we live in an imperfect world and sometimes must        just ignore what we dont like.

You should probably check out Japan Home. You like Japan, right?

Message 17 of 33 (179 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Oct 29, 2012

why bring it back i dont even know what the new home is

Message 18 of 33 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

I also want CP and the mall to be back.

Do not give up ppl, do not stop with those threads, in time they will bring it back, maybe not the mall, but CP they could EASILY do it.

Like someone else said earlier in the thread, it would be only to hang there, we dont need all the games and stuff, but do bring it back please.

If you really do not want to bring it back, THEN CREATE ANOTHER CP.

All you need to do is to create a space with a fountain pond thingy, some building around (mall, cinema etc that would be fake), a place with benchs, a dance floor and some other stuff to make the space look good (trees, weather change, day/night etc).

Message 19 of 33 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Best-SnD-Player wrote:

why bring it back i dont even know what the new home is

Old OB CP

If you useing Home now and you go into the CP that would be the NEW CP.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 20 of 33 (128 Views)
0 Likes