Nov 08 2012
By: jazzy734II Sackboy 392 posts

Bring back Halloween's Creepy Cocktail Event

8 replies 197 views Edited Nov 8, 2012

I missed it because of Sandy and the election...

Message 1 of 9 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: Bring back Halloween's Creepy Cocktail Event

Nov 8, 2012

I can understand Sandy but, the election? Was Obama playing Assassin's Creed 3 on your PS3 or something? Smiley Tongue

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 2 of 9 (183 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 8, 2012

I don't think the rewards for the event are all that much to special. Most of them went straight to storage for me at least. Shame they couldn't extend it a week.

Message 3 of 9 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I don't think the rewards for the event are all that much to special. Most of them went straight to storage for me at least. Shame they couldn't extend it a week.

They really weren't, the only things that were actually decent were the skull mask and werewolf tail, and that isn't saying much...

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 4 of 9 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Well given I have a Tiki Bar I was happy to get the two tiki items. Other than that I don't see myself using the other items. They'll be in storage for the most part maybe until Halloween of next year.

Message 5 of 9 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Why bring a horrible event back? That's like me asking to bring back Christmas 2010 because I missed it. It's not going to happen. Besides the rewards are horrible.

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 6 of 9 (165 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Halloween event is over... Not coming back... The dance game was Broken it didn't work 90% of the time and they removed Pumpkin making it impossible to get the last Tiki Reward without it!

Home has many ways to screw us over.... And this event was no Exception!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 7 of 9 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 9, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Halloween event is over... Not coming back... The dance game was Broken it didn't work 90% of the time and they removed Pumpkin making it impossible to get the last Tiki Reward without it!

Home has many ways to screw us over.... And this event was no Exception!

Is there anything...ANYTHING at all that you DO like about Home? I'm all for calling it out when somethings broken, but honestly, if you knew the event was limited and you didn't get the rewards, that's kinda on you. I understand some folks were unable to due to hurricane sandy and all but seriously there was a huge thread here on the forums to help. If it makes you this upset why don't you just be done with it?

Message 8 of 9 (119 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Nov 9, 2012

I have little to no problems with the event, true the rewards sucked, they could have done a lot better with that oh well maybe next year, all we can do in the mean time is hope for a good thanksgiving & chrismas event. Come on developers you already made Halloween a bust don't do it to chrismas as well, needs to be like last year, TONS OF FREEBIES FOR EVERYONE !!! Smiley LOL

Message 9 of 9 (105 Views)
0 Likes