Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/17/2011
Offline
1157 posts
 

Re: Bring Central Plaza Back!

Mar 20, 2013

Yes, yes. We know. You want Central Plaza back on the Vita with Lara Croft vs. RE6 rave costumes so you can do the Hed Kandi dance while using your Criss Angel coffin as a desk to fill out an HCV application.

 

 

 

 

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 11 of 34 (339 Views)
Monster Hunter
Registered: 03/20/2013
Offline
33 posts
 

Re: Bring Central Plaza Back!

Mar 20, 2013

No reason to be cocky. Smiley Surprised

Message 12 of 34 (324 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34148 posts
 

Re: Bring Central Plaza Back!

Mar 20, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

I'm reading your posts in like, a William Shatner voice lol. That's how they look to me Smiley Tongue


oh great, now im doing it too. thanks. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue


Message 13 of 34 (298 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/21/2012
Offline
3410 posts
 

Re: Bring Central Plaza Back!

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

Well in EU, they released thier old Home Square so a personal space, SO WHY NOT DO IT HERE WITH CENTRAL PLAZA!!

 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 14 of 34 (256 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Online
13193 posts
 

Re: Bring Central Plaza Back!

Mar 21, 2013

HeavensLightfire wrote:

Well in EU, they released thier old Home Square so a personal space, SO WHY NOT DO IT HERE WITH CENTRAL PLAZA!!


Well.

Please post this onto suggestions

so you may get your sugges to liiiiiffeee

so post it maybe

Message 15 of 34 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/08/2007
Offline
2175 posts
 

Re: Bring Central Plaza Back!

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

I'll quote GlassWalls in a private message he responded to when I enquired about bringing such a space back in the form of a personal space or clubhouse.

 

"Not happening. Not worth the engineering and development time. Plain and simple. " 

 

Meanwhile, third party developers graciously creates content for Home social networking sites for nothing. While Europe releases old Home Square for it's users as a personal space.



Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 16 of 34 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
12476 posts
 

Re: Bring Central Plaza Back!

Mar 21, 2013

TitusF wrote:

I'll quote GlassWalls in a private message he responded to when I enquired about bringing such a space back in the form of a personal space or clubhouse.

 

"Not happening. Not worth the engineering and development time. Plain and simple. " 

 

Meanwhile, third party developers graciously creates content for Home social networking sites for nothing. While Europe releases old Home Square for it's users as a personal space.


I remember him saying the space "is like gone gone". Perhaps it was permantly deleted, meaning they'd have to start from scratch....who knows...Smiley Frustrated

Message 17 of 34 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/29/2008
Offline
1979 posts
 

Re: Bring Central Plaza Back!

Mar 21, 2013

If you take a look in the reflection of my sunglasses you'll see a glimpse of the old Central Plaza.  I guess they haven't updated the reflections on the items in the Yetti vs Hunters space.

 

CP.jpg

Message 18 of 34 (213 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/01/2009
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Bring Central Plaza Back!

Mar 21, 2013

The EU Home Square space costs the equivalent of $10 US and is filled with broken advertising screens, because all of those videos and images were fed into the space through a different server.

 

So you probably wouldn't want the space even if you could have it.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 19 of 34 (201 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/31/2011
Offline
676 posts
 

Re: Bring Central Plaza Back!

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

Enistachia wrote:

If you take a look in the reflection of my sunglasses you'll see a glimpse of the old Central Plaza.  I guess they haven't updated the reflections on the items in the Yetti vs Hunters space.

 


You can also hear the bowling alley there even though you can't see it. So in a way CP never even left, just reskinned Smiley Frustrated

 

They should bring back the old music though, if anything because we need more music in the core spaces.

Message 20 of 34 (193 Views)
0 Likes