Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Re: Bring Central Plaza Back Along With The Old PlayStation Home's Mall!

Jun 16, 2012

we dont like old space iam happy they leaves us. new is goodthing bring all new space

Message 61 of 133 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Jun 16, 2012

FlyLeaf28 wrote:

we dont like old space iam happy they leaves us. new is goodthing bring all new space

SEE THIS QUOTE: This is a good example

Message 62 of 133 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Jun 16, 2012

Nick7MichaeI wrote:

It Has Been A Long Time Since We Haven't Seen Central Plaza And I Would Like To Form A Petition To Bring It Back And Yeah, I'm Not The Only One Who Feels This, Others Really Want Central Plaza Back..... Um, This New Hub, It Ruined The Look For Home, In My Opinion, It Ruined Those Times When 40 People Use To Gather Around To The Running Man Dance To Chain Swing, Or When We Really Had A Dance Floor, Where It Felt Where We Belong After Entering The Ps Home App, Central Plaza Represented PlayStation Home, Along With It's REAL Ps Home Mall....................   I Just Want To Say To Please Bring It Back, Get Rid Of The Hub, Or At Least Just Remove The Most Boring Place On Home And Replace It With Central Plaza, It's Not Going To Hurt No One, It's Only Going To Bring People To Relive There Precious Memories...Along With The PlayStation Home Mall.......LoL And The Theater, Well Thanks For Listening, If Anyone Has Anything Else To Add, PLEASE DO SO!

HERE'S A VIDEO TO REMIND US OF CENTRAL PLAZA AND HOW HOME IS SUPPOSE TO FEEL.AND THE MALL MUSIC, ENJOY.SECONDARY MALL:

My theory, now this is my theory, the Hub is a much smaller place then Central Plaza (CP) if anyone took notice in the fact that over time Central Plaza from what I remeber started off with bill boards and the bubble spinner (I belive was the name of the game in the center of CP). Overtime it gradually grew as Sodium Hub came out they added a little area where you did'nt have to go into your navigator to go into the Sodium Hub, Then they started having more and more advertisements such as the Yoda Fountain etc..

~

CP from what I recall many people enjoyed dancing to the music on the dance floor, the dance floor was very visible! This is from my own personal experience I have been back on Home for about a month in a half and only a week ago did I realise that in The Hub there is actually a dance floor I didnt even notice it untill last week! All that could catch my eye was the MIB Advertisements, the big sweepstakes prize area (with the money flying around) the poster..etc. I notice there are actual stores in The Hub as well something that was'nt in CP Exclusives, Threads, Estates..

~

The Hub is much more succesful in advertisement then CP was in my opinion which I do believe is a very smart, bright idea on the part of the Home Team; However the way they designed all of the "New" Home is not based all on advertisement such as the action district, the peir, sportswalk..etc. To make the spawn point The Hub is a very smart buisness desicion from my view. CP just did not live up to the advertisement that was needed from Sony and or the Home Team in my opinion; CP however was a great place and many of Home's "Vets" have alot of memories from sitting on the benchs in CP and many great Homeling photos were shot on the steps in the mall!   

T.A.G President
Message 63 of 133 (372 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jun 17, 2012

im with you on this one i hate what they've done to the place not only that deleteing much beloved spaces from the avalible choices now re5 and uncharted are going

Message 64 of 133 (372 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jul 10, 2012
Sony make everyone happy. Keep both your "Hub" and assign our "Central Plaza" to another visitation site. Believe me, to some of us, HOME does not feel truly like our "HOME" anymore. But we keep waiting and hoping for you to let us visit "our community" again.
Message 65 of 133 (369 Views)
Sackboy
416 posts

Jul 10, 2012
The new malls and hub spaces are quite boring its like looking at a straight road for 30 minutes that has no curves and no intersections at all, you'd fall asleep even if you tried not to. In other words, the new malls and hub space have nothing unique at all its WAY too symmetrical which means that you wouldnt bother to look around cause the whole place looks the same all around. Seriously the hub feels like a box u can't go nowhere and the malls feel like a cylinde. I feel like I'm stuck inside some plain 3d figurines that sometimes get something placed on the floor at times.
Message 66 of 133 (353 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jul 24, 2012
BRING BACK OUR CENTRAL PLAZA SONY!!! THAT PLACE WAS MY ALL TIME FAFORITE AND NOW ITS GONE!!!
Message 67 of 133 (310 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Message 68 of 133 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3410 posts

Jul 24, 2012
It won't happy, the Hub has to much plans for it, maybe it will come back as a seperate space, but who knows, it could and it could not, I hope it does, but I know it probably wont
 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 69 of 133 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jul 24, 2012

I kind of wish people just leave the central plaza, and mall thread alone.

It's great to think back, and enjoy the memory of it.

But got to remember, the developers went on suggestions *you guys* gave them.

Before the change, I didn't see not one positive comment about central plaza or the mall.

It was all..."We want something different."

Then we got it, and people complain.

I say enjoy what we got, because it's not going to change for some time.

Message 70 of 133 (271 Views)
0 Likes