May 28 2012
By: Nick7MichaeI First Son 9 posts

Bring Central Plaza Back Along With The Old PlayStation Home's Mall!

132 replies 2129 views Edited May 28, 2012

It Has Been A Long Time Since We Haven't Seen Central Plaza And I Would Like To Form A Petition To Bring It Back And Yeah, I'm Not The Only One Who Feels This, Others Really Want Central Plaza Back..... Um, This New Hub, It Ruined The Look For Home, In My Opinion, It Ruined Those Times When 40 People Use To Gather Around To The Running Man Dance To Chain Swing, Or When We Really Had A Dance Floor, Where It Felt Where We Belong After Entering The Ps Home App, Central Plaza Represented PlayStation Home, Along With It's REAL Ps Home Mall....................   I Just Want To Say To Please Bring It Back, Get Rid Of The Hub, Or At Least Just Remove The Most Boring Place On Home And Replace It With Central Plaza, It's Not Going To Hurt No One, It's Only Going To Bring People To Relive There Precious Memories...Along With The PlayStation Home Mall.......LoL And The Theater, Well Thanks For Listening, If Anyone Has Anything Else To Add, PLEASE DO SO!

HERE'S A VIDEO TO REMIND US OF CENTRAL PLAZA AND HOW HOME IS SUPPOSE TO FEEL.
AND THE MALL MUSIC, ENJOY.
SECONDARY MALL:

Message 1 of 133 (2,129 Views)
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Re: Bring Central Plaza Back Along With The Old PlayStation Home's Mall!

May 28, 2012

To Nick7Michael...

Many do feel as you do, including myself. I made my own thread on this topic (Old Central Plaza) earlier today, expressing that. Aside from a few people agreeing with me and a few compliments, i got scolded for making a similiar (duplicate) thread on this topic...as im sure you will, got hated on by a few people who apparently disagreed with my perspective on the matter, and was basically told to stop whining about it. If the same people are still lurking...you can expect pretty much the same responses in your thread, too. LOL

But yeah...even though it will prolly never happen, youre not alone on this. Sometimes change is good...and sometimes change just outright sucks. I think this is one instance where change upset more people than it was intended to impress. It's pretty sad when other spaces get removed, but they still let the same crap stay. Like the Killzone CP...that game is as old as the space. The promotion has run its course more than any other space on home. It gets very little traffic, and serves hardly any purpose at all. So why is it still there? You'd think they could just replace it with the old Central Plaza. Or at least get rid of it. But who knows? Lately Home has been like a Dr. Seuss book...hard to make sense of.

And as far as the HUB goes....the only reason why that space gets as much traffic as it does...is cuz they made it a mandatory spawn point, when you log into Home. When they start letting us spawn in the Nav again, see how many people willingly go there. You'll see those numbers pllummet, lol. That alone should be a clue to the Home team...

I say, if they took monthly polls on what we wanted to see in Home, and listened to the community in the majority of those polls...they could better accomodate us and as such, find a happier user base. Just my opinion tho...

Message 2 of 133 (2,129 Views)
First Son
9 posts

May 28, 2012

I Agree With What You're Saying, Let's Just Hope Someone Out There Really Listens, For Now, All We Can Do Is Wait.. :l     Thanks For The Support, I Will Be Supporting You Too.

Message 3 of 133 (2,129 Views)
VP of Gaming
26900 posts

May 28, 2012

THE OLD CENTRAL PLAZA. Started yesterday.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 4 of 133 (2,129 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5292 posts

May 28, 2012

This. The new mall looks better so keep your nostalgia to yourself. I do want a central plaza back but something better than the old one. Also, stop capitalizing the first letter of every word OP.

Message 5 of 133 (2,129 Views)
Monster Hunter
37 posts

May 28, 2012

To Nick7Michael...

See...lol. Saw it coming. xD

Message 6 of 133 (2,128 Views)
Monster Hunter
37 posts

May 28, 2012

To MysteryPerson...

Well at least the old mall, actually LOOKED more like a mall. The new mall is 2 floors of a round circle...surrounded by stores. The 2nd floor of which has a game/event called Wardrobe Wars...where you can literally be judged by the clothes you wear...as if Home doesnt have enough of that going around, LOL.

But, i do respect your opinion.

Message 7 of 133 (2,128 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

May 28, 2012

You Are One Of Those People Who Ask For The New, Then You'll Get It, Then You Complain Like A _____ Because It Doesn't Satisfiy You.... People These Days.

Message 8 of 133 (2,128 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

May 28, 2012

Eh, I wouldn't bet on getting the old Mall. I do miss the old Mall theme song though!

Message 9 of 133 (2,128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

May 28, 2012

What I don't like about the new mall is that it is two spaces. I would like it better if they put stairs in and made it one big space, so I can just use the stairs to get to other part of the mall instead of loading two different spaces to check out all the stores.

Message 10 of 133 (2,128 Views)