Keyblade Wielder
8190 posts

Re: Bring Back Echochrome or WE'RE LEAVING!!!

Jan 16, 2014
Anywho, I am not greatly invested in the toic, other than I would like to see the cabinets return.

I also don't hold all members responsible for the actions of a few. Which is why I don't join groups. I dislike hierarchys and only my actions represent me.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
With few exceptions, true suppression, repression and oppression is often fueled by fear, not by logic or reasonable morality
Message 41 of 83 (395 Views)
Survivor
2254 posts

Jan 16, 2014

Thank you, James. We will definitely look into store issues Smiley Happy

GISignature
Message 42 of 83 (382 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8190 posts

Jan 16, 2014
All the best. Happy Homing Smiley Happy
_____________________________________________________________________________________
With few exceptions, true suppression, repression and oppression is often fueled by fear, not by logic or reasonable morality
Message 43 of 83 (376 Views)
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Jan 17, 2014

Tempest_Fire wrote:

ITCOB1 wrote:
There was an official reply that the cabinet would return to the bowling alley after the Challenges were done. Somewhere I read that SCEE is apparantly in charge of these.Perhaps we need contact SCEE to place the cabinets in Indie Park.

We're in contact with SCEE about this, yes.

Most appreciated, Tempest_Fire.

Hopefully, it will be returned to Home soon, as it is of significant importance to us Smiley Happy

The Homeling Collective
Message 44 of 83 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Jan 17, 2014

*reads op title*

*clicks OP*

*say 'just kidding'*

*my reaction*

never knew Homelings are trolls

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 45 of 83 (275 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Jan 17, 2014

Delicious_Darla wrote:

Awesome! I love the Hed Kandi dance!

....  wish we had it here in the NA. Smiley Surprised

I would agree that there should be more than two instances, or it should be offered the same as scribble shooter.

would be cool if SCEA and SCEE update they bowling ally to expan the space. simular with the Japan version, also release the Black version of the same outfit. it also sells in Japan 

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 46 of 83 (277 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Jan 17, 2014

@ buck . WOW! did the original buck sell his account to a troll ?? no Homeling i know sells ise or asks others for account info . if this IS happening i'd appreciate knowing their IDs because we're not about that . 

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 47 of 83 (265 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Jan 17, 2014
No still me phats, next time i see it happening personally (in home) i will make sure and pm you their id. Will not be much good since they use sub accounts to do so, but i will make sure to include pictures, id, and video if available.

Originally the homelings were about running around in home and acquiring all the free rewards together and helping everyone else do the same. The fact that it now is a trademark, and they sell things, when they were always about what is free, really bothers me. I am pretty sure the developers are also not very fond of the trademark, just a suggestion of coarse, but our of respect for you alone i will find something else to be disappointed in.
Message 48 of 83 (262 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Jan 17, 2014

we're still pretty much the same buck , just having fun and trying to help others . it was my idea to trademark the name so as to avoid being trolled and for various other reasons . as far as making money , our website isn't free , us in Generals council have been paying it since they started charging . it's not cheap either . we also give out prizes at various gatherings and such . the store was mainly created so we could have real life Homeling items . as far as the using other peoples content thing goes , do you think any advertiser pays Levis , Wrangler , nike ect. when one of the actors making a Ford commercial happens to be wearing their clothing ? for that matter , Sony should pay US for all the free advertising of Echochrome ... (:

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 49 of 83 (247 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Jan 17, 2014
Advertising is against the terms of service fella.. And also..

4. Ownership of contents on sites

Everything on or used in connection with our Sites, including text, images, graphics, logos, audio and video content and software (collectively, “Content”) – with the exception of User Generated Content as defined below – is owned by us or our affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors or suppliers. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works or in any way exploit any of the Content (including Content that the Sites enable you to download or save) without our express permission.

Here’s what permission we do give you to use the Content. First, we give you permission to use the Content to surf and view our Sites, which means displaying or loading the Content on your computer in connection with typical web browsing activity. Second, we give you permission to use the Content for your personal, non-commercial uses. This means, however, that you do not have our permission to distribute the Content, to publicly display the content, charge any fee for it, use the Content to create your own website, construct a database with the Content or replicate our Sites or any parts of it elsewhere. (We intend these only as examples and are not an exhaustive list of things you can’t do with our Content).

Regardless of the permissions we give you to use the Content, we remain the sole owner of all the Content, and you do not acquire any ownership rights in the Content by assembling, creating files, downloading or saving any of it. If we have included an author attribution, a trademark or copyright notice or other legal notices on the Content, you should not remove or alter any of these.
Message 50 of 83 (239 Views)
0 Likes