Highlighted
Nov 27 2012
By: commander_lex First Son 24 posts

Bring Back Central Plaza

10 replies 308 views Edited Nov 27, 2012

Its been a long time with out  central but we should bring it back lot of people perfer it I mean com'on ill be honesty if  you take away the dance floor in hub its pretty much usless.Hub was fun we had our dance floor , little chill out area on the side always a game to play in the middle & simple to the eye. I always saw plaza as s symbol that represented home.Hub is modern yes but when you look at it, it will never stand up to what plaza was to the PSH community. The developers may have been wrong in removing it but all that is broken can be fixed.

Thanks for your time.

Message 1 of 11 (308 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4576 posts

Re: Bring Back Central Plaza

Nov 27, 2012

I think the community was just used to a public core space that didn't look so cheesy and dull (The Hub). Officials have sorta stated that Pier Park is the new Plaza, since that's where all the holidy events go from now on from SCEA. If they lifted the snow content at that Yeti vs. Hunter place and add some trees with some flowers it would be a bigger hit I'm sure.

Message 2 of 11 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 27, 2012

I think its safe to say, this move bit Home, in the butt!!  They still receiving complants about it. Just like new PSN store and the new Youtube app., all are garbage.  Along with the new core spaces of home!

Message 3 of 11 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Nov 28, 2012

do we really need a new one of these threads every week?

it is gone...deal with it.

and it is not like the Hub is the only core space to hang out in.

plus...funny how anytime in the Hub you find Fams lined up doing what they did in old CP, Trolls trolling and pervs perving just like they did in old CP.

the enviroment of the space and people there is the same as it was in CP just a diff look.

and if all this is just to get the Bunch back...it really wasnt that big a thing to do anyhows, even a noob learned how to in under a minute.

i have been playing Home for over 2 years and yes, i did like and enjoy the Central Plaza abd how they re did it for events.

but i am not gona complain and start a thread about it every week or month.
 (not saying that the person who started this thread does that)

it is gone...and that is that.

where are all the threads complaining to bring back the old SF base or Maos lab...and so forth?

if there ever was one space i would like to see back that was in the past, it would be the Mototstorm Sphere (yes thats how long ive been playing) or the Red Bull spaces (those were more useful and enjoyable than CP)

now im not trying to rant just stateing that we do not need a new one of these threads complaining to bring back a space that is gone and has been for about a year...just keep it on one of the hundreds of other threads pretty much with the same title and saying all the same things

Message 4 of 11 (260 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 28, 2012

accidents happen!!

Message 5 of 11 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Nov 28, 2012

IE_m0nkeyb0y wrote:

do we really need a new one of these threads every week?

it is gone...deal with it.

and it is not like the Hub is the only core space to hang out in.

plus...funny how anytime in the Hub you find Fams lined up doing what they did in old CP, Trolls trolling and pervs perving just like they did in old CP.

the enviroment of the space and people there is the same as it was in CP just a diff look.

and if all this is just to get the Bunch back...it really wasnt that big a thing to do anyhows, even a noob learned how to in under a minute.

i have been playing Home for over 2 years and yes, i did like and enjoy the Central Plaza abd how they re did it for events.

but i am not gona complain and start a thread about it every week or month.
 (not saying that the person who started this thread does that)

it is gone...and that is that.

where are all the threads complaining to bring back the old SF base or Maos lab...and so forth?

if there ever was one space i would like to see back that was in the past, it would be the Mototstorm Sphere (yes thats how long ive been playing) or the Red Bull spaces (those were more useful and enjoyable than CP)

now im not trying to rant just stateing that we do not need a new one of these threads complaining to bring back a space that is gone and has been for about a year...just keep it on one of the hundreds of other threads pretty much with the same title and saying all the same things

If people keep making threads about  Central PLaza, then that means people want it back,,, Its not out of the realm of possibilities to bring it back,,, besides this is a free forum and people can make threads about what they want, you can always skip over the Central PLaza threads if they have no interest to you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 11 (223 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Really now? Well doesn't Sony care about there customers? Im pretty sure that if plaza was a personal space i would make them thousands.Plus why have old servers? like GF2 I say take it out its just drama & problems.I been in home during the closed bate & even when it oped it was amazing to see the realizing aspects what central had. You don't like people complaining about its in your word "Deal with it"
Message 7 of 11 (181 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Amen
Message 8 of 11 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
392 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Central Plaza: Yes

The Hub: No

Message 9 of 11 (171 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 28, 2012

commander_lex wrote:

Its been a long time with out  central but we should bring it back lot of people perfer it I mean com'on ill be honesty if  you take away the dance floor in hub its pretty much usless.Hub was fun we had our dance floor , little chill out area on the side always a game to play in the middle & simple to the eye. I always saw plaza as s symbol that represented home.Hub is modern yes but when you look at it, it will never stand up to what plaza was to the PSH community. The developers may have been wrong in removing it but all that is broken can be fixed.

Thanks for your time.

Bring it back or give us a better CP like the CB CP.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 10 of 11 (148 Views)
0 Likes