Jul 23 2014
By: zeogod Splicer 59 posts

Bravo Engine Giant on Elemental Master

23 replies 431 views Edited Jul 23, 2014

The fire power lmo is amazing! Woman Very Happy  But, you know what you have to do now.  Make me a Earth, Air, and Water elemental master lmo to finish my avatar with.Woman Wink  

Message 1 of 24 (431 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4725 posts

Re: Bravo Engine Giant on Elemental Master

Jul 23, 2014

Would you mind making a video, or can I meet you in world to see this LMO?

Message 2 of 24 (423 Views)
Splicer
59 posts

Jul 23, 2014

Thew902 wrote:

Would you mind making a video, or can I meet you in world to see this LMO?

I can't make a video but I can meet you when I come back online in a couple of hours. Woman Happy

Message 3 of 24 (412 Views)
I Only Post Everything
419 posts

Jul 23, 2014

Engine Giant finally has a Youtube and put out their first video preview! Hope this helps! =^)

Source:  Facebook

Message 4 of 24 (372 Views)
Engine Giant Entertainment Developer
47 posts

Jul 23, 2014

GreyNeo wrote:

Engine Giant finally has a Youtube and put out their first video preview! Hope this helps! =^)

Source:  Facebook

Indeed. We have created our first Video Preview and you can check here for more info:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/VIDEO-PREVIEW-ENGINE-GIANT-s-Elemental-Maste...

Engine Giant Entertainment, LLC!
-"Fueled by games!"-
Message 5 of 24 (339 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4725 posts

Jul 23, 2014

Thanks for posting.  I won't need to see it in world now either @zeogod , but thanks anyway.

Does this LMO only work on male avatars or both male and female, @EGELLC  ?  I'm pretty sure I already know the answer is both, but I can't stop myself from questioning it knowing other devs have dances that are gender specific.  I do see there are only male costumes too, so I just want to see if you can clarify.

Message 6 of 24 (332 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3348 posts

Jul 23, 2014

Thew902 wrote:

Thanks for posting.  I won't need to see it in world now either @zeogod , but thanks anyway.

Does this LMO only work on male avatars or both male and female, @EGELLC  ?  I'm pretty sure I already know the answer is both, but I can't stop myself from questioning it knowing other devs have dances that are gender specific.  I do see there are only male costumes too, so I just want to see if you can clarify.

I was wondering why there were only male costumes, also.

The above comment is my opinion, except when I quote someone I disagree with, and unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 7 of 24 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 23, 2014
Well the last few costume releases were for females only. #justsayin
Support Forums
Message 8 of 24 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Engine Giant Entertainment Developer
47 posts

Jul 23, 2014

As with any LMO or Animation Pack, we will always try to make them usable by both available genders like the Animanga 3D Cute/Angel packs. We will do our best to accommodate each gender where there is reasonable demand (For Example, Animanga 3D had all female items excluding LMOs/Anim Packs, but in the future there will be male items.)  So, if there aren't a certain type of item from a particular brand that's popular, there's a good chance you'll see more of it in the future. We love to hear everyone's suggestions and ideas to continue to make PS Home an awesome place!

Engine Giant Entertainment, LLC!
-"Fueled by games!"-
Message 9 of 24 (305 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4725 posts

Jul 23, 2014

Ok, cool, so thanks for trying.  Does that mean the LMO does work for both genders?

Message 10 of 24 (293 Views)
0 Likes