Sep 01 2013
By: AbysmalDawna Fender Bender 2003 posts

Boycott the Boycott but not Girlcott

15 replies 399 views Edited Sep 1, 2013

I notice the usual suspects calling for a "boycott" of Home because of Asian ending of new stuff.  Well let me make this perfectly clear.  I will not tolerate a boycott of Home and neither should anyone unless they are a turncoat and a traitor.  So I think the only rational way to handle this is by calling for a boycott of their boycott.   Down with those who would boycott Home.  Also I am tired of the word "boycott" and suggest we "girlcott" the word "boycott"

Message 1 of 16 (399 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: Boycott the Boycott but not Girlcott

Sep 1, 2013

why no trashcott?

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 16 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 1, 2013
Bloodclot
Support Forums
Message 3 of 16 (381 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2013

How about contacting the Shopaholics Guild? I'm sure they'll help.Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 16 (374 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Sep 1, 2013

I like this. Well, ... not the girlcott thing. That sounds like a temporary, fold-away bed that would be too dainty for me to sleep on without breaking it into a thousand pieces, or at the very least my feet hanging precariously off the end. Other than that, I really like this. Smiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 16 (373 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Sep 1, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Bloodclot

ewww.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 16 (333 Views)
Sackboy
404 posts

Sep 1, 2013

In the interest of promoting gender-neutral terminology, might I suggest you shun the non-believers?

Message 7 of 16 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2013

I'd say this much, all them Suxbox fan boys should go with SuxBox and leave PS3 because they are no true to the heart PS3 users.

So tell you what people let them go, because you want to know what, that make less stress on the servers and more space for other people and all the Suxbox fan boys can go bye bye.

So see you, and btw, don't let the door hit you on the way out, in fact slam in the face should be more appropriate.

Message 8 of 16 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I notice the usual suspects calling for a "boycott" of Home because of Asian ending of new stuff.  Well let me make this perfectly clear.  I will not tolerate a boycott of Home and neither should anyone unless they are a turncoat and a traitor.  So I think the only rational way to handle this is by calling for a boycott of their boycott.   Down with those who would boycott Home.  Also I am tired of the word "boycott" and suggest we "girlcott" the word "boycott"

Actually, the word "girlcott" means female boycott (especially in sports). As I know, Augusta National Golf Club in Georgia used to ban on female members. The ban was lifted last year by Obama's request.

In my opinion, the people calling for us to boycott Home already don't buy things anyway. So for sure, I don't join them.

Message 9 of 16 (283 Views)
Sackboy
404 posts

Sep 1, 2013

Tang_Ang wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Actually, the word "girlcott" means female boycott (especially in sports). As I know, Augusta National Golf Club in Georgia used to ban on female members. The ban was lifted last year by Obama's request.

In my opinion, the people calling for us to boycott Home already don't buy things anyway. So for sure, I don't join them.

I like learning new things!

Off-Topic:  Tang_Ang takes great pictures.

Message 10 of 16 (279 Views)
0 Likes