Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Re: Booooo @HomeCensors

Jul 8, 2013
I have no idea.. good question though. I haven't really been bothering with reporting anything lately. Unless its one of those absolutely necessary situations. As far as i can see i dont believe whatever company that is responsible for home really seem to care what people do anymore. So why should i ya know.

More power to them they can make themselves look as immature as they like with their club, in fact it gives me a heads up on who to avoid as soon as they walk up. I would just like to have a hufflepuff club for when im in the pottermore spaces. Which wont really be to much longer unless they plan on adding any new activities..
Message 11 of 12 (89 Views)
Fender Bender
3027 posts

Re: Booooo @HomeCensors

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

Camarada_Max wrote:

If you see any offensive club name be sure to report it or send a mensage privado (private message) to (HomeForumMods)

As I said, you can report right on Home without the need to send a message to the mod from the XMB or come here. Just report them in the usual way and then type a slash (/) PM and then "ModNote" and your message in the chat log.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 12 of 12 (88 Views)