First Son
6 posts

Re: Bon Festival event is coming to North America and Europe for PlayStation®Home around October.

Oct 21, 2012
Sounds pretty cool! Cant wait to see what it looks like. ^,..,^

~Lurking In Shadows. Back From The Dead~
Message 31 of 43 (288 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
574 posts

Re: Bon Festival event is coming to North America and Europe for PlayStation®Home around October.

Oct 22, 2012
Might be worth checking out. Thanks for the news.
 photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 32 of 43 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Aug 6, 2013

as seen from http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/08/06/playstation-home-update-lets-dance-in-the-bon-festival/

Looks like Europes get Bon festival release date.

Granzella – Bon Festival
Let’s dance in the circle! From tomorrow until next Wednesday 28th August, Bon Festival 2013 will be held in the Great Edo Lounge. With things like fireworks shooting up into the night sky, the Bon dance, and shooting gallery, the lounge is sure to be filled with an atmosphere of fun! Also, the Bon Festival Dance locomotion item is available for free for a limited time at the store. Get it and you’ll be able to participate in the Bon dance circle around the base of the tower.

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 33 of 43 (171 Views)
Wastelander
572 posts

Aug 6, 2013

al2009man wrote:

as seen from http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/08/06/playstation-home-update-lets-dance-in-the-bon-festival/

Looks like Europes get Bon festival release date.

Granzella – Bon Festival
Let’s dance in the circle! From tomorrow until next Wednesday 28th August, Bon Festival 2013 will be held in the Great Edo Lounge. With things like fireworks shooting up into the night sky, the Bon dance, and shooting gallery, the lounge is sure to be filled with an atmosphere of fun! Also, the Bon Festival Dance locomotion item is available for free for a limited time at the store. Get it and you’ll be able to participate in the Bon dance circle around the base of the tower.

Wow, pretty cool. Nice find al2009man. Better late than never.

Message 34 of 43 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Aug 6, 2013

It's only a year late. Good news all the same.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 35 of 43 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Aug 6, 2013
Hopefully NA won't be too far behind. I loved this festival in JP.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 36 of 43 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Aug 6, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Well hopefully not. But since we are finishing up Kikai, and then to finish up Tanabata.

I think they plan on bringing over the EDO update that EU and Japan has got recently. So most likely, we'll have to wait till September, or later.

Message 37 of 43 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 6, 2013
I can wait personally. We've waited this long already....
Support Forums
Message 38 of 43 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Aug 6, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Well hopefully not. But since we are finishing up Kikai, and then to finish up Tanabata.

I think they plan on bringing over the EDO update that EU and Japan has got recently. So most likely, we'll have to wait till September, or later.

I seriously waited for this event to port over to NA lat, was so excited that it was supposedly coming last year that I posted it on another Forum site, then was disappointed that it never came to NA. Hopefully, we'll see this great content shortly now that it's coming to EU this week (yep, prob. guessing it'll hit NA about September). *crosses fingers* Smiley Happy

Message 39 of 43 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Aug 6, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

I seriously waited for this event to port over to NA lat, was so excited that it was supposedly coming last year that I posted it on another Forum site, then was disappointed that it never came to NA. Hopefully, we'll see this great content shortly now that it's coming to EU this week (yep, prob. guessing it'll hit NA about September). *crosses fingers* Smiley Happy

I remember this in Japan, it reminded me a lot of IREM square. That's probably why I loved it so much, so glad that things are looking up that we'll get it.

Message 40 of 43 (86 Views)
0 Likes