Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: Bon Festival event is coming to North America and Europe for PlayStation®Home around October.

Aug 11, 2012

While I was visiting Japan Home last night, around 2am for the fireworks show at Home Square.

Afterwards I went to Bon Festival lounge, and a girl was telling me that the lounge is indeed coming. Though with some changes, and it won't be exactly the same.

Is there any confirmation, on that?

Message 21 of 43 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Re: Bon Festival event is coming to North America and Europe for PlayStation®Home around October.

Aug 11, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

While I was visiting Japan Home last night, around 2am for the fireworks show at Home Square.

Afterwards I went to Bon Festival lounge, and a girl was telling me that the lounge is indeed coming. Though with some changes, and it won't be exactly the same.

I was there for the 2 AM EST fireworks as well.  It was a good show and the rewards were nice.  I also then went to the Edo space.  I was probably running around there next to you and didn't even know it LOL

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 22 of 43 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2012

Jason1802128 wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I was there for the 2 AM EST fireworks as well.  It was a good show and the rewards were nice.  I also then went to the Edo space.  I was probably running around there next to you and didn't even know it LOL

I went because I missed the first day for it, so I wanted the mask and the fan. Cat Tongue I took lots of pictures, I'll have to upload those soon.

Probably so, I was socializing with a few Japanese users who were interested in my English.

Message 23 of 43 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Aug 16, 2012

I finally got answer from the people at Granzella about the limited time clothing & items for the Bon festival.  Here is the correspondence from Facebook:

Me: " This is Excellent news for North American users! Will the limited time clothing for this event be available as well?"

Great Edo of Nippon, a PlayStation Home Lounge by Granzella Inc. Yes, we plan to sell the items at the same time.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 24 of 43 (288 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Aug 16, 2012

Jason1802128 wrote:

I finally got answer from the people at Granzella about the limited time clothing & items for the Bon festival.  Here is the correspondence from Facebook:

Me: " This is Excellent news for North American users! Will the limited time clothing for this event be available as well?"

Great Edo of Nippon, a PlayStation Home Lounge by Granzella Inc. Yes, we plan to sell the items at the same time.

That is sweet! Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 43 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Aug 16, 2012

Jason1802128 wrote:

That's great news.

Thanks for getting an answer, Jason.

Message 26 of 43 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
487 posts

Aug 16, 2012

Bon fest looks to be fun by the video i have just watched,  can't wait...   Im thinking we may never get that GAW monster pole fishing game seen vids of that , it looks great .. But the thing of that game is you fish Kappa,  they are a real old Japanese legend, an may be a little risky or even taboo for most NA users who look in to what Kappa really is ,,    i still hope someday it will make it our way    Man LOL                                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_(folklore)

photo resize187x186_zps228e9f5d.gif
Message 27 of 43 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Does anyone know if this is still coming or not?

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 28 of 43 (231 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

Oct 21, 2012

bestscreenname wrote:

Does anyone know if this is still coming or not?

Assuming NA brings an Halloween make over Adventure District this week, they may release it at the same time considering Halloween and Obon are both festivals of the dead.

On the otherhand, Granzella is pretty bad with their dates, so you may need to wait till the end of what they announce, which means Oct. 31, or even a delay, or cancelation.

Message 29 of 43 (221 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Hopefully we'll see it soon. Be nice to see Japanese events here. 

Message 30 of 43 (170 Views)