Lombax Warrior
77 posts

Re: Bon Festival event is coming to North America and Europe for PlayStation®Home around October.

Aug 11, 2012

Cool, thank you.

Message 11 of 43 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Re: Bon Festival event is coming to North America and Europe for PlayStation®Home around October.

Aug 11, 2012

I hope this means I can get the muramasa sword sometime before October.

The Bon Festival adds more ryo exchange items but we still haven't received the second tier.

Message 12 of 43 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Aug 11, 2012

The Bon festival and the Edo space are connected?

Message 13 of 43 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2012

i think so kat i went to the edo space in japan and something was going on i really don't know what it was cause i darn sure can't read or speak japanese but i can look at pictures and i could tell it was edo and when i got there i don't know what i was playing but i do know i was beating on a barrel making music and it was fun there

Message 14 of 43 (288 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
376 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Otakus unite!

Message 15 of 43 (280 Views)
Wastelander
582 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2012

KatCall75 wrote:

It takes places in a rennovated Edo space, yeah. Basically they blew out the market area where the shooting gallery is and re-arranged all the stalls. Added a giant celebration tower in the middle (ala Irem) with a drum you can play, some ships in the canal you can board, fireworks in the sky, and many beautiful lights. You now spawn on the bridge nearest the castle in the background. The main street is closed off but you can still access the bath house via its back door, and look out a window in the previously closed back room. It's really cool to see the same space from a whole new perspective.

In terms of items, we'll probably get all the "limited edition" store items for the festival we wouldn't have otherwise gotten, like the fox and raccoon masks.

As for free reward items, who knows what will come over - I suspect the 4900-9900 point cost tea items might appear in the old lady's inventory (hopefully at a reduced pt cost since we NA users are less hardcore).

Message 16 of 43 (266 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2012

One has to wonder if the Fireworks Festival in Home Square will be part of that. Obviously we don't have the same Home Square but one can hope they might do something with fireworks at EDO.

Message 17 of 43 (240 Views)
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Burmecian_Rat wrote:

KatCall75 wrote:

It takes places in a rennovated Edo space, yeah. Basically they blew out the market area where the shooting gallery is and re-arranged all the stalls. Added a giant celebration tower in the middle (ala Irem) with a drum you can play, some ships in the canal you can board, fireworks in the sky, and many beautiful lights. You now spawn on the bridge nearest the castle in the background. The main street is closed off but you can still access the bath house via its back door, and look out a window in the previously closed back room. It's really cool to see the same space from a whole new perspective.

In terms of items, we'll probably get all the "limited edition" store items for the festival we wouldn't have otherwise gotten, like the fox and raccoon masks.

As for free reward items, who knows what will come over - I suspect the 4900-9900 point cost tea items might appear in the old lady's inventory (hopefully at a reduced pt cost since we NA users are less hardcore).

It will be only the Granzella Edo space. Sony Japan and Gaw will not be apart of it. You won't have the Sony Japan kimonos and event or Gaw related shooting gallery items and space.  

sword-art-online
Message 18 of 43 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1523 posts

Aug 11, 2012
Yaaaay thanks jason. Hey you havent been online in a while ?
Goodbye home
Message 19 of 43 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Bradley_Davis129 wrote:
Yaaaay thanks jason. Hey you havent been online in a while ?

I'm online everyday, I'm just on very late as I work nights.......

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 20 of 43 (207 Views)
0 Likes