Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Re: Board games? Poker in HOME?

Jun 3, 2007

Theossie wrote:
AgentAnderson.... I like the online collectible card idea.  That would be nice.  I think any kind of collectible items on Home or PSN would be pretty cool, but none more than cards... I hope people within Sony read these boards because that is a good idea.

All the ideas in tread are nice.  I would definite be interested in being able to play any board or card games within Home or simply in a game on PSN.

I think The Eye of Judgement is gonna be a Sony collectable card game.  From the description I read, players will use physical cards that are scanned by an EyeToy and a 3D image of the monsters/spells are projected on your TV.

I know what you mean - a game where you can trade virtual cards in Home would be a cool idea.
PSN: Man-Bear-Pig
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Message 31 of 64 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Jun 3, 2007
IF Poker gets introduced into home, I will assure there will be no money involved. Because you have to be a certain age for that.
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 32 of 64 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
272 posts

Jun 3, 2007

default001 wrote:
IF Poker gets introduced into home, I will assure there will be no money involved. Because you have to be a certain age for that.

Yes, but it wont. Even if you're not playing for money, people will still want to keep doing it to get whatever there would be when you win. Even without money it would create addiction.

Home is a community for Playstation 3 users and I doubt sony will slap on Poker in there for obvious reasons.
Message 33 of 64 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Jun 3, 2007

theNoss wrote:

default001 wrote:

Yes, but it wont. Even if you're not playing for money, people will still want to keep doing it to get whatever there would be when you win. Even without money it would create addiction.

Home is a community for Playstation 3 users and I doubt sony will slap on Poker in there for obvious reasons.

Yes, I put stress on the if.
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

Message 34 of 64 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Jun 3, 2007
well there is a texas holdem in 360, and there are no problems there, i havent heard of any lawsuits , so  i think its a good idea just as long as theres no actually money involved.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility
Message 35 of 64 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Jun 3, 2007
 *sorry double post*

Message Edited by Manwoutfear on 06-03-2007 04:37 PM
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility
Message 36 of 64 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2786 posts

Jun 3, 2007
Dude, with all the credit cards and PlayStation Cards being added to people's PSN accounts, I think we will be seeing REAL money Texas Hold Em'  Tables. I'd play, I don't know bout everyone else. You can chose to put your money into our PSN account or to your address on your account. But, of course, Sony would take a percentage of the winnings, like every online poker website. I'd be totally awesome. I'd have to set a 5-15 dollar limit though.

"In my life, I have this regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so"
Message 37 of 64 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Jun 4, 2007
i would like to play monoply chess and checkers and connect 4
Message 38 of 64 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Jun 4, 2007

BigNRich1010 wrote:
Dude, with all the credit cards and PlayStation Cards being added to people's PSN accounts, I think we will be seeing REAL money Texas Hold Em' Tables. I'd play, I don't know bout everyone else. You can chose to put your money into our PSN account or to your address on your account. But, of course, Sony would take a percentage of the winnings, like every online poker website. I'd be totally awesome. I'd have to set a 5-15 dollar limit though.

Won't happen!

Message 39 of 64 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Jun 4, 2007
like default wrote. IT probably won't happen. Although it would be a good idea. Sony would still have to find out a very very effective way to keep minors out of the games. Which would be hard to do esspeicially if your Credits on ur PSN account were being used. Sony could aslo be seeing lawsuits to.

default001 wrote:

BigNRich1010 wrote:
Dude, with all the credit cards and PlayStation Cards being added to people's PSN accounts, I think we will be seeing REAL money Texas Hold Em' Tables. I'd play, I don't know bout everyone else. You can chose to put your money into our PSN account or to your address on your account. But, of course, Sony would take a percentage of the winnings, like every online poker website. I'd be totally awesome. I'd have to set a 5-15 dollar limit though.

Won't happen!

Message 40 of 64 (2 Views)
0 Likes