Aug 01 2012
By: TSUNADE1224 Treasure Hunter 3752 posts

Blueprint - Building a new home with dirty Walls!!!

5 replies 219 views Edited Aug 1, 2012

So, today i got my blueprint and i have to say I am dissapointed.  I am supposed to be building my dream space and yet all the availvable options are industrial looking.  Now, thats not much of an issue for me, well its is, but its not really a deal breaker.  The real dissapointment came when I used RoomStyles to change the interior walls ... WTH?? The paints and wallpapers are filthy, discussingly dirty and gross.  Whats up with that?  Why wasnt any clean paint or wallpaper added?  At this point to dont care if i got plain white walls, as long as they are clean.  All of them look like there was some kind of flood damage or walls that the walls havent been cleaned for years and years.  Stucco walls is definetly a bad 2nd option as well, so I got the horror pack and that looks like the inside of a spaceship!! not exactly wht i want for interior walls, like i said, Ill take plain white if they are clean.  Ive been anticipating this for months now and it is not at all what i expected and i cannot tell you how dissapointed i am and forget abt decorating, no amount of furniture can cover those dirty, gross walls.   Now Joey, can u tell me what was the reasoning behind not having an option of clean walls??

Message 1 of 6 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1630 posts

Re: Blueprint - Building a new home with dirty Walls!!!

Aug 1, 2012
Message 2 of 6 (210 Views)
0 Likes
nDreams Developer
514 posts

Aug 1, 2012

Hey TSUNADE, I replied on the other thread where you posted!

nDreams Digital Product Manager

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ndreamers
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/joeydale13
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndreamers
Message 3 of 6 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Aug 1, 2012

Thanks Darkan but thats just a troll thread ..it talk nothing of the design nor complaints as it states in the title.   Read the tread before recommending

Message 4 of 6 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Aug 1, 2012

I saw the Reply you gave on the other thread, but none explains why a clean wall couldnt be designed for this .. I really dont see why there couldnt be 1, just 1 option that has clean walls.  Where can I get a refund Smiley Sad ????

Message 5 of 6 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11644 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Thanks Darkan but thats just a troll thread ..it talk nothing of the design nor complaints as it states in the title.   Read the tread before recommending

Honey, I can assure you I'm no troll. The thread was proactive. People are posting there and getting responses.

Maybe you don't like the title, but the content is there.

Edit: Thanks for redirecting this question to the larger thread devoted to this topic. I am locking this thread to encourage traffic flow that direction!

Cheers,

Stage_Coach

Message 6 of 6 (118 Views)