Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/17/2011
Offline
1157 posts
 

Re: Black OPS OR WWE PUBLIC SPACE

Nov 27, 2012

Spaces exist to advertise games so people will go out and buy them (not hang around Home for hours getting freebies).

 

 

Neither of these franchises needs more attention.

 

 

 

 

 

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 11 of 20 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: Black OPS OR WWE PUBLIC SPACE

Nov 27, 2012
I would love to see a space just dedicated to the Call of Duty franchise. Why there isn't one, is beyond me. They did have a space for Socom. But, the developers, were so stupid on how the disgned that AK-47 game. Remember, only two could play at a time. And, it was very popular. Lot of people got banned and got introuble. Certainly a hot spot. Anything, that has to do with military, is going to be popular on the PSN. Call of Duty or whatever franchise. It for one though, probbably doesn't need homes help anyway. When I do play Call of Duty, I forget home is even there. Especially when doing the missions!
Message 12 of 20 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/15/2009
Offline
3064 posts
 

Re: Black OPS OR WWE PUBLIC SPACE

Nov 27, 2012

SnowHood-Ride50 wrote:

How about  Sony  You Make a personal space or  a Public Space  FOR  BlACK Ops or WWE.   You Had A SOCOM Public Space and a UFC Public Space  Why Not a Black Ops or WWE Public Space.  BLACK Ops is one of the Most POPLULAR GAMES OUT THERE.   ILL Love to see  A Public Space to it or a Personal Place at Least


Socom is a Playstation exclusive and was the flagship shooter for Sony in the PS 2 era. Socom pioneered online console gaming so it was only natural for Sony to release a Socom space for Home on the PS 3.

Message 13 of 20 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/25/2010
Offline
1691 posts
 

Re: Black OPS OR WWE PUBLIC SPACE

Nov 27, 2012

rramsdell wrote:
I would love to see a space just dedicated to the Call of Duty franchise. Why there isn't one, is beyond me. They did have a space for Socom. But, the developers, were so stupid on how the disgned that AK-47 game. Remember, only two could play at a time. And, it was very popular. Lot of people got banned and got introuble. Certainly a hot spot. Anything, that has to do with military, is going to be popular on the PSN. Call of Duty or whatever franchise. It for one though, probbably doesn't need homes help anyway. When I do play Call of Duty, I forget home is even there. Especially when doing the missions!

I remember that Golden AK-47 game all too well...

 

The faux military behavior on Home is one reason I deeply hate many people that play Home.

 

14 year olds who think they are the *bleep* and are in the Armed Forces simply because they have 5th Prestige in CoD and run around in a camo outfit in a virtual community.

 

Good that those little twits got what they deserved.

Message 14 of 20 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: Black OPS OR WWE PUBLIC SPACE

Nov 27, 2012

Grand_Moff wrote:

rramsdell wrote:
I would love to see a space just dedicated to the Call of Duty franchise. Why there isn't one, is beyond me. They did have a space for Socom. But, the developers, were so stupid on how the disgned that AK-47 game. Remember, only two could play at a time. And, it was very popular. Lot of people got banned and got introuble. Certainly a hot spot. Anything, that has to do with military, is going to be popular on the PSN. Call of Duty or whatever franchise. It for one though, probbably doesn't need homes help anyway. When I do play Call of Duty, I forget home is even there. Especially when doing the missions!

I remember that Golden AK-47 game all too well...

 

The faux military behavior on Home is one reason I deeply hate many people that play Home.

 

14 year olds who think they are the *bleep* and are in the Armed Forces simply because they have 5th Prestige in CoD and run around in a camo outfit in a virtual community.

 

Good that those little twits got what they deserved.


I used to sit back and watch all the entertainment. I did get my gold AK 47. Best time to do it was in the morning.  Really though, what were the developers thinking.   Probably taught them lesson on BOTH side not to display something like.

Message 15 of 20 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
631 posts
 

Re: Black OPS OR WWE PUBLIC SPACE

Nov 27, 2012

Nice suggestion but it would not happen. Lots of psn games can't all go to the playstation home. Let's no be Vince Mcmahon ok Smiley LOL.

Message 16 of 20 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Black OPS OR WWE PUBLIC SPACE

Nov 27, 2012
^ More like, NA Home devs choose to not acknowledge the face that video games exist anymore...
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 17 of 20 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Black OPS OR WWE PUBLIC SPACE

Nov 27, 2012
Fact*, crap -_-
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 18 of 20 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/25/2009
Offline
2280 posts
 

Re: Black OPS OR WWE PUBLIC SPACE

Nov 27, 2012

SnowHood-Ride50 wrote:

How about  Sony  You Make a personal space or  a Public Space  FOR  BlACK Ops or WWE.   You Had A SOCOM Public Space and a UFC Public Space  Why Not a Black Ops or WWE Public Space.  BLACK Ops is one of the Most POPLULAR GAMES OUT THERE.   ILL Love to see  A Public Space to it or a Personal Place at Least


 

....unfortunately. 



http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 19 of 20 (119 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/01/2013
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: Black OPS OR WWE PUBLIC SPACE

[ Edited ]
Oct 17, 2013

SnowHood-Ride50 wrote:

How about  Sony  You Make a personal space or  a Public Space  FOR  BlACK Ops or WWE.   You Had A SOCOM Public Space and a UFC Public Space  Why Not a Black Ops or WWE Public Space.  BLACK Ops is one of the Most POPLULAR GAMES OUT THERE.   ILL Love to see  A Public Space to it or a Personal Place at Least


Yea they should have space for WWE!

 

Edit: Locked for necrobumping, as this thread is almost a year old. If you've got a suggestion for Home, please post it in our Suggestions thread: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/October-2013-Suggestions-Thread/m-p/41707101...

 

Thank you! --Emmental-er

Message 20 of 20 (79 Views)
0 Likes