Nov 27 2012
By: SnowHood-Ride50 Hekseville Citizen 320 posts

Black OPS OR WWE PUBLIC SPACE

19 replies 471 views Edited Nov 27, 2012

How about  Sony  You Make a personal space or  a Public Space  FOR  BlACK Ops or WWE.   You Had A SOCOM Public Space and a UFC Public Space  Why Not a Black Ops or WWE Public Space.  BLACK Ops is one of the Most POPLULAR GAMES OUT THERE.   ILL Love to see  A Public Space to it or a Personal Place at Least

Message 1 of 20 (471 Views)
MVP Support
9307 posts

Re: Black OPS OR WWE PUBLIC SPACE

Nov 27, 2012

I agree a WWE space would be nice to have.

KANE-FIRE

Message 2 of 20 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Nov 27, 2012

If they made a WWE space with more WWE content and rewards I would have a good reason to watch Raw and Smackdown again!

miz.jpg

Message 3 of 20 (458 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9307 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Well the other console has costumes for their avatars but here we don't have any it's rare because WWE is more popular than UFC and they made a space of UFC which was very glitchy eventually they have to shut it down because it was non functional im surely many would like to have WWE content for home.Try using the suggetion thread so maybe they could make something .

KANE-FIRE

Message 4 of 20 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Won't happen, NA devs don't support Playstation 3 games. They hate the gaming community and rather cater to the shopaholics Smiley Indifferent

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 5 of 20 (437 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
414 posts

Nov 27, 2012

I had assumed part of UFC public space going away was the fact THQ sold the license to EA. EA also had a Fight Night boxing ring with 2 robots in it but that was taken down long ago. You can still buy the Fight Night furniture that was in it.

I doubt we're going to see any WWE items on home currently since THQ is nearing bankruptcy. IF there isn't a WWE 14 from THQ next year I doubt that most would really want a wrestling game. Back in the 90's the only good wrestling games came from THQ. And the more recent competition of TNA & AAA wrestling games failed.

As for Black Ops I'd be intrigued to see a Black Ops 2 space on PS Home. But I think the flaw there might be the fact that most people who play COD rather play COD than be on PS Home.

Message 6 of 20 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

That is not going to happen.The THQ company tanked and had to sell their UFC licensing rights to EA. Their UFC space was left all buggy and unfixed, making it one dump of a private and public space. EA doesn't care much for Home anymore.

sword-art-online
Message 7 of 20 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Nov 27, 2012
I for one would love to see a WWE space. Something with a locker room and a GM office with a hallway leading to a Ring Or something similar Smiley Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a powerful driving force within every human being that once unleashed can make any vision, dream or desire a reality.
Message 8 of 20 (380 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
909 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

I'd take a WWE space only if we get to do the following:

1.  Play a mini-game in which Vince McMahon screams at us backstage because he's a big blubbering baby who doesn't realize that his staff and the wrestlers who perform in his company aren't perfect.  I want to see wrestler NPCs cowering in their locker rooms for fear of Vince McMahon flipping out for absolutely no ****ing reason.

2.  Play a mini-game where I can give pushes for wrestlers who don't deserve it.

3.  Play a mini-game in which I pretend to blow myself up in a limo one week, reveal that I faked my death and give a tribute show to a star wrestler that died the next week, then learn the day after that tribute show that the star wrestler killed his wife and son and then himself.  OOOPS!

4.  And no WWE personal space would be complete without the ability to hire new wrestlers from indie promotions, send them to developmental to learn how to do what they already to wrestle, something they already know how to do or they wouldn't have bothered to take up the career in the first ****ing place), leave them there for a month and then fire them without using them on the main shows.

5.  Dont forget the ability to fire a decent female wrestler that actually knew how to wrestle because she's allegedly "overweight" (i.e. something that isn't true because she modeled for bikini photos for the company that told her she was too fat to work there) because Vince McMahon only wants to hire Divas that weigh 90 pounds and don't know how to wrestle.

6.  Announce that my show has gone PG and that there would no longer be any "smut" on the show, then in the very first PG-rated show, schedual a bra-and-panties match and completely contradict myself.

7.  Absorb properties from a rival promotions I forced out of business and do nothing with them after buying them, thus ruining the careers, and in some cases LIVES, of the people who depended on those jobs.

By the way, **** WWE.

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Message 9 of 20 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 27, 2012

SnowHood-Ride50 wrote:

How about  Sony  You Make a personal space or  a Public Space  FOR  BlACK Ops or WWE.   You Had A SOCOM Public Space and a UFC Public Space  Why Not a Black Ops or WWE Public Space.  BLACK Ops is one of the Most POPLULAR GAMES OUT THERE.   ILL Love to see  A Public Space to it or a Personal Place at Least

Well, we have not had a game space in a long time and Sony does not have the rights to WWE.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 10 of 20 (352 Views)
0 Likes