Reply
Oct 15 2013
By: al2009man Ghost of Sparta 13193 posts
Offline

Bigyamas back baby!

10 replies 698 views Edited Oct 15, 2013

https://www.facebook.com/Bigyama/posts/441688015942068

 


"Hey guys, we're going to start releasing some more content on PlayStation Home!

 

The trailers will be up on youtube in the next few weeks - subscribe here: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=bigyamagames"

Message 1 of 11 (698 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5454 posts
 

Re: Bigyamas back baby!

Oct 15, 2013

Yeah, I'm not interested. They've been gone for a pretty long time, I'm curious why the sudden change in heart though.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 2 of 11 (696 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13193 posts
 

Re: Bigyamas back baby!

Oct 15, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Yeah, I'm not interested. They've been gone for a pretty long time, I'm curious why the sudden change in heart though.


Well since i last tweeted to them they pretty much say "pretty busy with other projects" i also did say to them if they plan to go back to PSHome. but they say "Maybe"

 

Not actually what i can remember/

 

Message 3 of 11 (676 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/17/2009
Offline
1630 posts
 

Re: Bigyamas back baby!

Oct 15, 2013

al2009man wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Yeah, I'm not interested. They've been gone for a pretty long time, I'm curious why the sudden change in heart though.


Well since i last tweeted to them they pretty much say "pretty busy with other projects" i also did say to them if they plan to go back to PSHome. but they say "Maybe"

 

Not actually what i can remember/

 


http://bigyama.net/blog/new-project-update/

 photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 4 of 11 (656 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5454 posts
 

Re: Bigyamas back baby!

Oct 15, 2013

darkan12-nl wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Yeah, I'm not interested. They've been gone for a pretty long time, I'm curious why the sudden change in heart though.


Well since i last tweeted to them they pretty much say "pretty busy with other projects" i also did say to them if they plan to go back to PSHome. but they say "Maybe"

 

Not actually what i can remember/

 


http://bigyama.net/blog/new-project-update/


Ahhh that explains a lot. Thanks, Darkan.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 5 of 11 (648 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13193 posts
 

Re: Bigyamas back baby!

Oct 15, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

darkan12-nl wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Yeah, I'm not interested. They've been gone for a pretty long time, I'm curious why the sudden change in heart though.


Well since i last tweeted to them they pretty much say "pretty busy with other projects" i also did say to them if they plan to go back to PSHome. but they say "Maybe"

 

Not actually what i can remember/

 


http://bigyama.net/blog/new-project-update/


Ahhh that explains a lot. Thanks, Darkan.


http://dev.tutsplus.com/articles/post-mortem-porting-quell-memento-to-the-playstation-vita--gamedev-...

 

They been working on their first video-game title/porting Quell Memento (was released on iOS and Android) for the Vita

 

Would be cool if they included some Game-Related goodies if they gotten the chance

Message 6 of 11 (637 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13193 posts
 

Re: Bigyamas back baby!

Oct 22, 2013

Bigyama – Futuristic Female
Bigyama are back! We had a quiet spell while bringing Quell Memento to PlayStation Vita but we’ve returned to release more items for PlayStation Home. Our first release is the Morocco outfit; a female only sci-fi styled clothing set. Check it out and let us know what you think.

 

Message 7 of 11 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/18/2012
Online
3099 posts
 

Re: Bigyamas back baby!

Oct 22, 2013

I love the black and purple one and it looks like you can wear these dresses with and without the jackets. Nice!

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 8 of 11 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/15/2009
Offline
2781 posts
 

Re: Bigyamas back baby!

Oct 22, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

I love the black and purple one and it looks like you can wear these dresses with and without the jackets. Nice!


I thought of you when i saw the purple one, I wondered if you'd like them  Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 11 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/18/2012
Online
3099 posts
 

Re: Bigyamas back baby!

Oct 23, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:

VioletWinds wrote:

I love the black and purple one and it looks like you can wear these dresses with and without the jackets. Nice!


I thought of you when i saw the purple one, I wondered if you'd like them  Smiley Wink


Good grief. I had no idea anyone ever thought of me - unless they were reading some snarky comment I made.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 10 of 11 (349 Views)
0 Likes