Feb 24 2013
By: Yosho13 First Son 20 posts

Big spaces, little slots.

4 replies 172 views Edited Feb 24, 2013

This is something I'm hoping to come about in the future. I've been decorating my new personal space, the Dream Hideaway, and there are only two slots left. Now that I'm nearing the end of decorating, I look around and am not satisfied with all the empty space. So I was wondering, will it ever be possible that we could have more slots for bigger  personal spaces like the Dream Hideaway and the Dream Yacht? Say, 200 slots for such big spaces like those? Just a thought, it would be really nice.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 5 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Big spaces, little slots.

Feb 24, 2013

According to Glasswalls recently there are no plans at the moment to increase the number of slots. He said is was not currently on the roadmap for work being done and that there is limited memory to work with.

Our best hope is the use of installables and active items with fewer slots I'm afraid. 

Message 2 of 5 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4501 posts

Feb 24, 2013

They would have to do a new core update, which I highly doubt the limit will ever be 200 anytime soon. It took them forever to update the limit before the 100 mark. On bigger personal spaces they need to stick with baked in furniture. But the only down side to that is the price for the estate will be higher. I personally gave up on personal spaces and use my Studio. Just put out a few items and I'm set to go.

YB

Message 3 of 5 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Feb 24, 2013
R.I.P. mobile users trying to read the OP
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 4 of 5 (148 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6039 posts

Feb 24, 2013

I think with even 200 slots it wouldn't make a dent in the Dream Hideaway space. This space is so large. It's like trying to decorate a football field. It's a beautiful space though and 200 slots would be a plus. We can only hope someone will come up with a creative solution for the current dilemma.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 5 of 5 (118 Views)
0 Likes