LOOT Production Coordinator
59 posts

Re: Big Sale This Week on Some Serious LOOT!

Jul 12, 2013

Hey, guys! We wanted to give you the great news that our sale event has been extended through the summer, so make sure to check out these fantastic deals:

* HOLLYWOOD HILLS HOUSE ULTIMATE BUNDLE: This is *four* scenes (two estates and two clubhouses) and *fifteen* items (including a bunch of actives and an LMO) for only $9.99!

* EOD TV BUNDLE: Six flatscreens, six wall-mounted EODs and five TV stands -- all for only $5.99!

* RADIO BUNDLE: What's the sound of a discounted radio? How's $5.99 sound for a bundle of NINE radios?

(Oh, and if you want just one of the Hollywood Hills estates or clubhouses? Yeah, those are only $4.99 right now...)

You guys told us you wanted to take the LOOTing to a whole new level, so here we go! Who's gonna have the most LOOT?

http://www.youtube.com/user/LOOTEntertainment
Message 81 of 84 (152 Views)
Sackboy
444 posts

Jul 12, 2013

NorseLOOT wrote:

Hey, guys! We wanted to give you the great news that our sale event has been extended through the summer, so make sure to check out these fantastic deals:

* HOLLYWOOD HILLS HOUSE ULTIMATE BUNDLE: This is *four* scenes (two estates and two clubhouses) and *fifteen* items (including a bunch of actives and an LMO) for only $9.99!

* EOD TV BUNDLE: Six flatscreens, six wall-mounted EODs and five TV stands -- all for only $5.99!

* RADIO BUNDLE: What's the sound of a discounted radio? How's $5.99 sound for a bundle of NINE radios?

(Oh, and if you want just one of the Hollywood Hills estates or clubhouses? Yeah, those are only $4.99 right now...)

You guys told us you wanted to take the LOOTing to a whole new level, so here we go! Who's gonna have the most LOOT?

how about fixing the radios i bought the bundle and half the stations dont work

Message 82 of 84 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2694 posts

Jul 12, 2013

NorseLOOT wrote:

Yer first post under this moniker, eh? Well break out the cannons and celebrate. Smiley Happy

I weren't go to buy the night time version of Hollywood Hills til I saw the $4.99 price. Even though I have the daytime version the night time will be a great place to do fireworks, yes it will be. Plus both day & night have the radios with all the stations (I think) and they play throughout the whole space.

Speaking of radios and I just was, I'd still like to see 50s 60s rock (Elvis picture) and 60s pop (Beatles picture) on all of the radios. I have them all.

I wonder if it would work if LOOT sold the wall radio as in the Hollywood Hills spaces to be available in other spaces. Just wondering. 

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 83 of 84 (127 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Jul 12, 2013

NorseLOOT wrote:

I remember when I suggested extending the sale for a month while calling it a fire sale.   Extended through the summer is better anyway.

Message 84 of 84 (116 Views)
0 Likes