Hekseville Citizen
244 posts

Re: Big Sale This Week on Some Serious LOOT!

Jul 4, 2013

LOOT_Lindsey wrote:
Hey everybody,

Apologies for the confusion over this! The pricing for the Hollywood Hills House Nighttime Personal Estate, the Hollywood Hills House Nighttime Clubhouse, LOOT Radio and TV bundles are all accurately priced and available right now. You will not run into any issues when trying to purchase them, but please let us know if you do.

We are currently looking into extending the sale because of the unforeseen inconvenience, and we'll be sure to keep you posted over this as we know more.

To those who were affected by the pricing issue and purchased an item only to be charged full price, please contact us via email at support@lootentertainment.com and we will do our best to make this right.

We sincerely apologize for the frustration, inconvenience, and confusion this has caused. We definitely value all of you as members of our community, so thank you for all of your patience throughout this. You guys and gals are seriously the best.

Thanks again!

The ultimate bundle still reads as 14.99 for me and my friends.

Up with HOPE, Down with the ROPE!
Message 51 of 84 (251 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3200 posts

Jul 4, 2013

;^) This is way cool. I had wanted the nighttime version of this, but didn't get it because I already own the Loot Active Camera and Loot Active Light from two and a half years ago, so $9.99 for the space alone was too steep. But the four space bundle, with extra furniture, is a sweet deal. Even though I already own much of it, there's enough new stuff to justify the price.

And for folks who contend that developers would sell more at lower prices, now's your chance to demonstrate it to them. Don't just tell them, show them.

Message 52 of 84 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2749 posts

Jul 4, 2013
The problem is rather odd. I have 2 accounts.On the account which has NO LOOT apartments, the bundle price is as advertised, $9.99. BUT, on my account with the old Hollywood Hills apt, the bundle price reflects the previously discounted $14.99, rather than the new sale $9.99 bundle price.
Posted Image

Message 53 of 84 (224 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
244 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

Sounds odd yeah. For me, the ultimate bundle now reads error. I suspect it is on the verge of being fixed for all. Just a bit more patience people!

EDIT: And just like that, the price is updated. Bundle-buying spree ACTIVATE!

Up with HOPE, Down with the ROPE!
Message 54 of 84 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2749 posts

Jul 4, 2013
The above problem was solved when I reentered the 4th Open House. The 2nd time All Hollywood Hills items loaded at $9.99 BUT the Ultimate Bundle which read ERROR. The 3rd time I entered the Open House ALL prices were CORRECT!

So, just try entering and leaving the space until the pricing correctly loads.
Posted Image

Message 55 of 84 (208 Views)
Sackboy
604 posts

Jul 4, 2013

home needs more doctor who items tardis lacks props

ADD stargatefan2 for home space tours i own 145 spaces
Message 56 of 84 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Jul 4, 2013

I believe the 14.99 price i bugging for people that already own the Hollywood Hills daytime. Since there is programming in place that those that have it get 5 dollars off the normal price of the bundle, the code probably says that the price for anyone owning it is 14.99. LOOT forgot to change that for this sale. I know I saw it for 9.99 earlier and I don't have the Hollywood Hills Day space.

Message 57 of 84 (169 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
990 posts

Jul 4, 2013

stargatefan2 wrote:

home needs more doctor who items tardis lacks props

LOOT is working on that.  It'll be awhile before they add more Doctor Who items.

Message 58 of 84 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3523 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:

;^) This is way cool. I had wanted the nighttime version of this, but didn't get it because I already own the Loot Active Camera and Loot Active Light from two and a half years ago, so $9.99 for the space alone was too steep. But the four space bundle, with extra furniture, is a sweet deal. Even though I already own much of it, there's enough new stuff to justify the price.

And for folks who contend that developers would sell more at lower prices, now's your chance to demonstrate it to them. Don't just tell them, show them.

I don't know if folks are aware of this. You can get the Hollywood Hills House Nighttime Estate (Home Theater) only  for $4.99. Here's the odd thing. It's only  Listed under the Loot tab in their Estate section in your navigator. You won't find it under the Home Estates only tab in your navigator. The Bundles are all listed but not the stand alone space.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 59 of 84 (160 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Danger_Dad wrote:

**snip**

I don't know if folks are aware of this. You can get the Hollywood Hills House Nighttime Estate (Home Theater) only  for $4.99. Here's the odd thing. It's only  Listed under the Loot tab in their Estate section in your navigator. You won't find it under the Home Estates only tab in your navigator. The Bundles are all listed but not the stand alone space.:womanhappy:

The original prices were a little too high, and as I already own the day space, I didn't want to spend $9.99 for a similar one, but for $4.99 I think Loot have made a sale.

I wasnt aware you could get the night space alone for $4.99, so thankyou for posting this, you should get some commission  :smileyhappy:

Message 60 of 84 (139 Views)
0 Likes