May 04 2007
By: KaiserSoze187 Lombax Warrior 122 posts

Beta testing

2 replies 12 views Edited May 4, 2007
After realizing how many people were left out of the beta testing, (including myself). I think there should be a forum that will have dates of releases of future beta testing, if there is any in the near future. I feel like most people that did not get accepted, were mainly unaware that home was being released. I mostly play online and not spend much time on the computer. I've had my PS3 since release and have been registered since I first hooked it up. I did not even receive any emails or notifications. So as my surprise I was shocked as I see my buddies online playing a game, I was never even told about. Anyway I think it would be a good idea to open up a forum, that members can subscribe too, so we could all get an equal chance to be beta testers in the future.
Message 1 of 3 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2159 posts

Re: Beta testing

May 5, 2007
yeah that would be nice. i have had my ps3 since nov 22 and have been on it everyday since
a sig 4 me
Message 2 of 3 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3417 posts

Re: Beta testing

May 5, 2007
I did get into the beta, but I do think it would be a good idea for SONY to start advertising RIGHT on the PS3 network...when you go to the PS3 Store ...or maybe they should have a "PS3 News" section... where they keep everyone updated with new stuff. That way no PS3 gamer misses out on stuff. Dont worry though, theres a bigger public beta in the summer and HOME comes out soon after that anyway!
Love art+tech made with a purpose... MGS is #1. Love all Naughty Dog games, The Walking Dead, Journey, Portal, Gran Turismo, GTA, Tomb Raider, FF, God Of War, Red Dead Redemption, Competitive player for 18yrs..Unreal Tournament + CounterStrike - and played Socom for 10+ years. Still waiting for Sony to listen to competitive players and bring SOCOM back...

= oo7PorscheMGS =

"Men do less than they ought, unless they do all that they can." ~ Thomas Carlyle.

Message 3 of 3 (12 Views)
0 Likes