Apr 29 2007
By: Big_Man_G~ Hekseville Citizen 295 posts

Beta Off With Out Home Beta??

9 replies 30 views Edited Apr 29, 2007
Pardon the pun on the title...^^^
i was thinking to my self, like others,,i didnt get into beta oh crap..gonna try and get it for the open beta..well think about it,,we are better off with out it..
lisen..i know i sounds stupid...if we tested beta there would have been sh*t loads of errors,e.g loading times,freezing etc
and it would kinda put us off home beta,,so its beta jus to go on home when it is fully done, because you will be more surprised, wont put you off with the errors, and you wont feel lonely with you and a couple of mods in the room with ya,,well thats my opinion
Any One Else Agree?
Message 1 of 10 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1692 posts

Re: Beta Off With Out Home Beta??

Apr 29, 2007

Big_Man_G wrote:
i was thinking to my self, like others,,i didnt get into beta oh crap..gonna try and get it for the open beta..well think about it,,we are better off with out it..
lisen..i know i sounds stupid...if we tested beta there would have been sh*t loads of errors,e.g loading times,freezing etc
and it would kinda put us off home beta,,so its beta jus to go on home when it is fully done, because you will be more surprised, wont put you off with the errors, and you wont feel lonely with you and a couple of mods in the room with ya,,well thats my opinion
Any One Else Agree?

Betas rarely have tht many errors.....i am pretty sure this beta is just to test it on  a larger scale and to get peoples input and feed back on it.......

I got the invite and i am happy but it isn't going to be full of errors as you said....the beta will be atleast as glitch free as tthe gdc demo was so yea......if we get that having the beta was worth it....besides its free.
Message 2 of 10 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
312 posts

Apr 29, 2007

Big_Man_G wrote:
Any One Else Agree?

theyve worked two years on a FREE interface, what do you think?
PSN: Turtlesrus add me
Message 3 of 10 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12361 posts

Apr 29, 2007

Big_Man_G wrote:
Any One Else Agree?

everyone who gets in the beta knows it isnt going to be perfect so it really wouldnt put us off the whole idea...
it would only put us off if the final version comes out and the problems that was in the beta is still present

>

Message 4 of 10 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 30, 2007

Big_Man_G wrote:
Any One Else Agree?

After about 2 hours of trying to read your bad grammar, and double commas, I'm finally ready to reply.

The Home beta is obviously a benefit for the Playstation community. Without it, there definitely will be glitches and bugs left unfound. Think of the beta like a new store. You want to fix up the store before you open it, right? You want everything to be neat for the first impression, right?

I guess you like to rent the building, throw in some crap, and open it the same day

Message 5 of 10 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 30, 2007
All i now is that I didn't get into the beta or get an invite but, come August I will, i mean, I will get into the open beta. Oh and I agree with yall, the beta is fairly, probably, be bug free
 and a hug benifit to us all, invite or not.
If you can't take the heat............. I guess I will have to turn up the fire.

eanin's Gamercard

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
Message 6 of 10 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
247 posts

Apr 30, 2007
I didn't get invited either and I wuold like to think the way you are thinking, but sadly I can't do that.  I actually paid per minute to go on the internet while in Vegas on vacation to check the Home Beta site and they do this crap to me.  I am angry beyond measure at Sony and wish to God that I could be in the damn Beta.
Message 7 of 10 (30 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1351 posts

Apr 30, 2007

SpikeDelight wrote:
I didn't get invited either and I wuold like to think the way you are thinking, but sadly I can't do that.  I actually paid per minute to go on the internet while in Vegas on vacation to check the Home Beta site and they do this crap to me.  I am angry beyond measure at Sony and wish to God that I could be in the damn Beta.

I have a violin in one hand
and a viola in the other.

Now im playing "My heart bleeds for you".

LOL
Maybe you'll get an email.
Message 8 of 10 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
730 posts

Apr 30, 2007

Big_Man_G wrote:
Any One Else Agree?

Just imagen if they didn't make home, then what would we all do.It's better then ps2 online even if it is super glitchy!Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 10 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Apr 30, 2007
ya im mad just like the others that didn't get the email but its all good its not the end of the world i hope the ppl that did get it "HAVE FUN FOR ME TOO"

Message Edited by KDOTWELLS on 04-29-2007 08:12 PM
Message 10 of 10 (30 Views)
0 Likes