I Only Post Everything
1257 posts

Re: Besides invites, Is the homebeta site going to be really used?

Apr 26, 2007

blazeking2 wrote:
you guys are so impatient!!!! When the invites are done being sent, the site will open. It's that simple, damn!!! I swear if I see another post like this one i'm going to go superhero samuri syber squad and beat the poster....

What is the point of the invites then, if everyone can sign up anyway? I hope you are right, but it does not make sense.
Message 21 of 23 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6880 posts

Apr 26, 2007
Why is everyone losing hope so fast? April is not over....there is still a chance of people being able to sign up on the website.....I know it's discouraging that a lot of people were going crazy because they got an email...but not everyone who got an email is going to get in.....If you don't get in it's not the end of the world(even though it feels like it) The full service is going to come eventually and it will be FREE.........
Photobucket
Message 22 of 23 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Apr 26, 2007
I am really hoping that it's not over and I want to be positive... but for some reason I just feel like it's over and for those who didn't receive invites, are **bleep** out of luck.  We may just have to wait another agonizing and painful 6 months lol
Grand Theft Auto IV
Message 23 of 23 (28 Views)
0 Likes