Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Re: Batman, Motorstorm, Event space, and Chris Angel! Tomorrows update!

Aug 13, 2009
Cant Wait for these's New Spaces and Updats to Come tomorrow
Message 121 of 135 (3 Views)
VP of Gaming
29230 posts

Aug 13, 2009

Skater_Ricky wrote:
Cant Wait for these's New Spaces and Updats to Come tomorrow

Bravo! You are not alone.
The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 122 of 135 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
670 posts

Aug 13, 2009

Spidey817 wrote:
This is exactly why I barely come to these forums anymore and my time spent in Home has reduced drastically. The greed and selfishness of this community is sad.

I agree, too. I can see why it would get you in these forums, but I don't think it would reduce my time spent in Home, though.

Go Ahead.. Click on it!!
Message 123 of 135 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1495 posts

Aug 13, 2009
Believe me, I understand what all of you guys are saying, but the game doesn't tickle my fancy the way it tickles most here.
Message 124 of 135 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5103 posts

Aug 13, 2009
Can't wait to see what the batman cave looks like in home.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 125 of 135 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1045 posts

Aug 13, 2009
Batman: AA comes out August 25th, you won't see it until that day right? So unless this includes perorder, Batman is not a part of the update now is it?
Photobucket
Message 126 of 135 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10878 posts

Aug 13, 2009

xDie4Herx wrote:
Batman: AA comes out August 25th, you won't see it until that day right? So unless this includes perorder, Batman is not a part of the update now is it?
Well the space most likely exists, but yea untill someone unlocks it noone will see it. 

@Jim777PS
Message 127 of 135 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
429 posts

Aug 13, 2009

:Smiley TongueASTED:: this is for all the batman questions>>>>>>>>>>

AUG 25TH!! LATINOBATMAN ARKUM ASLYUM.WILL BE RELEASED I might get it at midnight. And I heard that  the apartment is not free you'll have to buy the game to get the apartment something like that, there are so many rumor its ridiculous, its free then its not free. Back and forth.

If you don't have money to get the game,then rent it for 5 bucks.(if u don't have 5 bucks, why do u have internet?)

If u just want the apartment for your collection on home or whatever and are those people that just don't buy nothing from home, then ask a friend that has batman arkum asylum when it comes out, asked them to bring it to your house so that u can get the content for home.

that's it case close no more free this or free that. Just do those steps. And you'll get the stuff regardless.

Message 128 of 135 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10878 posts

Aug 13, 2009

LatinoBatman24 wrote:

:Smiley TongueASTED:: this is for all the batman questions>>>>>>>>>>

AUG 25TH!! LATINOBATMAN ARKUM ASLYUM.WILL BE RELEASED I might get it at midnight. And I heard that  the apartment is not free you'll have to buy the game to get the apartment something like that, there are so many rumor its ridiculous, its free then its not free. Back and forth.

If you don't have money to get the game,then rent it for 5 bucks.(if u don't have 5 bucks, why do u have internet?)

If u just want the apartment for your collection on home or whatever and are those people that just don't buy nothing from home, then ask a friend that has batman arkum asylum when it comes out, asked them to bring it to your house so that u can get the content for home.

that's it case close no more free this or free that. Just do those steps. And you'll get the stuff regardless.

He is right if you have a friend who has it you could get it or just rent it.
Or be a man and buy the game because its awesome Smiley Tongue 

@Jim777PS
Message 129 of 135 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
484 posts

Aug 13, 2009

If your not a fan of the game then quit complaining about the batcave apartment. It's a Free bonus that didn't have to be added in, but thought this would be another way to boost sales. Sony just spent enough money to keep the joker playable exclusively on the ps3. So why the hell wouldn't the home team jump on this situation and by having the batman AA Developers attention, and asking "Feel like teaming up and giving our gamers a bonus??".  As some one said here already with the Cole costume, the free costume w/ demo, just cluttered the entire home space with likeable Coles. IMO that killed the costume for me a lil, because everyone in a small way wants to be unique in home. Im glad they made it that you actually have to "play" the game to get it. I think the buy/rental wont matter as long as you have saved data. But I seriously hope they strict to as soon as you have to finish it to get the batcave. Make all these spoiled brats work for it, especially now that there all complaining here on these forums. I know any true batman Fan, would have a go at this game.

alchemy528

&
Message 130 of 135 (3 Views)
0 Likes