Oct 30, 2012

I hope my jokes were a-peeling to them Smiley LOL

Message 51 of 78 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

Re: Banana Costumes!?

Oct 30, 2012

Stop Monkeying around, My palm is itching, Slip up and announce fruity goodness.

Message 52 of 78 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
864 posts

And the winner is...

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

We've collected all the entries and have used our fancy random selection process to select a random winner. (as seen in the attached picture lol) and the winner of our banana contest is jbisnutbush! Congratulations, we'll be getting that banana outfit to you soon!

FULL SIZE OF THE IMAGE

Banana Winner.jpg

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalLeisure
Message 53 of 78 (293 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Re: And the winner is...

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2012

digitalleisure wrote:

We've collected all the entries and have used our fancy random selection process to select a random winner. (as seen in the attached picture lol) and the winner of our banana contest is jbisnutbush! Congratulations, we'll be getting that banana outfit to you soon!

So what was the point of sending your best banana joke if this is a random drawing??!!  These Devs contests are always so misleading.  Congrats to the "random winner" who posted his pic in this thread in a banana suit and was congratulated by Digital Leisure for his Twitter pic.  Random winner my ***!!

original.jpg

Message 54 of 78 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
864 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

So what was the point of sending your best banana joke if this is a random drawing??!!  These Devs contests are always so misleading.  Congrats to the random winner jbisnutbush!

We just wanted to have fun giving away a free unreleased item. We had a blast reading all of the jokes that were sent in. Here are some of our favourites:

The broccoli says"I look like a tree" The walnut says I look like a brain" The banana says"Can we please change the subject?

what store gave the monkeys false hope ....... Banana Republic

Why did the banana hit a car while he was driving? He PEELED out too quick

...time flies like an arrow but fruit flies like a banana Smiley Happy

banana peel and a banana are robbing a store, "Don't worry!" says the peel, "I got you covered"

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalLeisure
Message 55 of 78 (262 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Congrats to the winner as I said on Twitter, he's now top banana!
Support Forums
Message 56 of 78 (253 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1207 posts

Oct 31, 2012

digitalleisure wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

So what was the point of sending your best banana joke if this is a random drawing??!!  These Devs contests are always so misleading.  Congrats to the random winner jbisnutbush!

We just wanted to have fun giving away a free unreleased item. We had a blast reading all of the jokes that were sent in. Here are some of our favourites:

The broccoli says"I look like a tree" The walnut says I look like a brain" The banana says"Can we please change the subject?

what store gave the monkeys false hope ....... Banana Republic

Why did the banana hit a car while he was driving? He PEELED out too quick

...time flies like an arrow but fruit flies like a banana Smiley Happy

banana peel and a banana are robbing a store, "Don't worry!" says the peel, "I got you covered"

lol that was mine Smiley Tongue

Message 57 of 78 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Oct 31, 2012
TSUNADE1224 wrote:

digitalleisure wrote:

So what was the point of sending your best banana joke if this is a random drawing??!!  These Devs contests are always so misleading.  Congrats to the "random winner" who posted his pic in this thread in a banana suit.  

Fate works in mysterious ways, and clearly it never works in favor of sore losers. lol.

Message 58 of 78 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Fakbo wrote:
TSUNADE1224 wrote:

digitalleisure wrote:

So what was the point of sending your best banana joke if this is a random drawing??!!  These Devs contests are always so misleading.  Congrats to the "random winner" who posted his pic in this thread in a banana suit.  

Fate works in mysterious ways, and clearly it never works in favor of sore losers. lol.

STAY ON TOPIC!!!! Says your congrats and keep it moving.  
Message 59 of 78 (234 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1523 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Congrats jbisnutbush I had fun just reading thejokes hah thanks digital leisure for the fun and you use fFirefox huh I think Google chrome has better taste just saying Smiley Tongue
Goodbye home
Message 60 of 78 (214 Views)
0 Likes