Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Re: Ban the word Troll in Forum and Home

Jan 16, 2013

Jacked-Assassin wrote:

According to the Rules Of Conduct

• Troll, flame or be offensive: We will remove posts or threads which are found to be insulting, harassing, threatening or non-constructive and overly negative. We reserve the right to immediately delete any posting or suspend any user at our sole discretion.

Of course we could always call such people criminals if that somehow changed anything.... Although I think then you would still be offended for the same reason you are now.

Potatobreath.  Smiley Frustrated

Message 11 of 90 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

im only going to say i think we now know who that cakegirl was in a post that was take down yes the one who say they only been on home for 2 weeksSmiley Wink and if you do not like ppl from other forums TOO BAD we are here to stay there is one name you can add and ill keep posting about other ver of home iv only been useing the NA for since i think Nov and the only one i do not like here is you AbysmalDawna your just flat out rude now i guess is my turn too be rude i bet cakegirl show upSmiley Tongue oh and one more thing you talk about prejudice but you your self made a post being prejudice about JP home and how your sick of ppl posting about it here is a mirror use it

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 12 of 90 (359 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jan 16, 2013

We're sorry Hazu...that one is a breed all it's own.

Message 13 of 90 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

hazu360 wrote:

here is a mirror use it

I just learned that I'm a vampire. Robot Sad

Message 14 of 90 (326 Views)
Sackboy
414 posts

Jan 16, 2013

hyperkane wrote:

Jacked-Assassin wrote:

According to the Rules Of Conduct

• Troll, flame or be offensive: We will remove posts or threads which are found to be insulting, harassing, threatening or non-constructive and overly negative. We reserve the right to immediately delete any posting or suspend any user at our sole discretion.

Of course we could always call such people criminals if that somehow changed anything.... Although I think then you would still be offended for the same reason you are now.

Potatobreath.  Smiley Frustrated

I'm only half Irish from my ancestry.... And well who doesn't like potato chips?.... They were only two $50 bags....

Message 15 of 90 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Jan 16, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I am sick and tired of everybody who thinks somehow they are better than others calling other people trolls.  If you dont agree with someone that doesnt give you the right to call them a troll.

Trolling is a lost art which originated on Usenet. The word has lost every semblance of meaning due to young, ignorant users calling anyone they don't like a troll. I've never met anyone on Home who understood what actual trolls were.

AbysmalDawna wrote:

The word troll also has a racist origin that few people are aware of or perhaps they would not throw it around so much.

Completely wrong. Perhaps you actually are trolling?

It's a noun derived from Scandinavian langauges used to describe a supernatural creature or witch.

The modern usage of luring strangers via deception (itself derived from fish trolling) has been used in print since the beginning of the 20th century.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 16 of 90 (299 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Jan 16, 2013

hazu360 wrote:

im only going to say i think we now know who that cakegirl was in a post that was take down yes the one who say they only been on home for 2 weeksSmiley Wink and if you do not like ppl from other forums TOO BAD we are here to stay there is one name you can add and ill keep posting about other ver of home iv only been useing the NA for since i think Nov and the only one i do not like here is you AbysmalDawna your just flat out rude now i guess is my turn too be rude i bet cakegirl show upSmiley Tongue oh and one more thing you talk about prejudice but you your self made a post being prejudice about JP home and how your sick of ppl posting about it here is a mirror use it

I never said anything against the japnese themselves only that I could figure out how to go to EU but not japan.  I also promised never to mention it again if someone pm detail instruction on how to do it which no one did.

Message 17 of 90 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

Jan 16, 2013

well id help you if you like id show you around and get you lots of free stuff just ask^_^ ppl all ways help that is what makes home fun

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 18 of 90 (289 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I am sick and tired of everybody who thinks somehow they are better than others calling other people trolls.  If you dont agree with someone that doesnt give you the right to call them a troll.

Trolling is a lost art which originated on Usenet. The word has lost every semblance of meaning due to young, ignorant users calling anyone they don't like a troll. I've never met anyone on Home who understood what actual trolls were.

AbysmalDawna wrote:

The word troll also has a racist origin that few people are aware of or perhaps they would not throw it around so much.

Completely wrong. Perhaps you actually are trolling?

It's a noun derived from Scandinavian langauges used to describe a supernatural creature or witch.

The modern usage of luring strangers via deception (itself derived from fish trolling) has been used in print since the beginning of the 20th century.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

It was also commonly used to denigrate jewish people by the so called aryans which come to think of it were purportedly to originate from norway and other scandinavian countries.  Anyone they didnt like or agree with in those countries they labeled trolls, supernatural creatures and witchs i.e. jews in order to get the average people to fear and hate them. " Luring strangers via deception"    was one of hitlers big ploys against the jews  hence the term "you got trolled or jewed".

Message 19 of 90 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Thank you very much  if it is all right I will send you a friend request next time I am in Home.  Actually I admire the Japanese and own 2 Japanese spaces in Home and clothing too that I got at seaside of memories and the other place that are no longer available.

hazu360 wrote:

well id help you if you like id show you around and get you lots of free stuff just ask^_^ ppl all ways help that is what makes home fun

Message 20 of 90 (270 Views)
0 Likes