1940 posts

Re: Bad news for the sodium telepad...

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

nagon111 wrote:

logicbomb_DE wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

logicbomb_DE wrote:

This is slightly off topic but I didn't want to create a new thread about it so I figured I'd ask here.....

Have the telepads been removed from the Japan store?

I wasn't able to find them last time I checked...

Thanks in advance for anyone who can provide some info.

Yes they were removed from Japan. The redesign of the pads is a result of issue on the Japan Server that got some developers and the management team upset.

I don't think they've been replaced yet but this new design will most likely be put back in stores there when they are ready. 

Oh okay,  thanks Joanna ^_^

I was hoping I could cheat and spawn a telepad beyond the locked gate at the Granzella Tea house apt without having to grind for point to buy that tea pot...

Oh well.

Thanks for your help!

Don't quote me on this since I haven't confirmed it, but I heard from someone else that Granzella already has included some prevention measures on what your trying to do.

Well I'm sure the lil baby boy over there at Granzella will take note to screw that up if he hasnt already... It's more of an ego thing than anything... If the devs didnt come up with it, SMASH it and call it yours..... Such Babys...

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 31 of 90 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Oct 4, 2012

I bought it when it first came out. Never used it outside an apt. Didn't even try to. It was Granzella in Japan who complained about it i hear. So u can all blame them for the change!

For me i don't even use it now due to the fact it won't even work in a clubhouse!  BOOooo!

Crappy Teleport anyways!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 32 of 90 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2518 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Wirp wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

To be honest I don't see anything wrong with glitching a personal space. It's your space you should be allowed to do whatever you like. Just like you can do anything with your house IRL. 

There are plenty of things you cannot do with your house in real life. Smiley Wink

If everything had to be the same as it is in real life, then what would be the point of coming to a virtual world? Everyone would just live their real lives and be done with it because the virtual world would be no different.

Message 33 of 90 (305 Views)
Fender Bender
2961 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

strider367@Strider367

@Lockwood_Ltd Will it effect where we have them in place now. Like the dream yacht etc?                 

Lockwood Publishing@Lockwood_Ltd

@Strider367 @b7722081 We aren't sure how it will affect current Telepad placements and the furniture slots won't have changed.  

This is what LKWD said this morning. You do notice your not getting the telepad with less slots afterwards. So there is no real benefit for average user for doing this. I don't blame LKWD for this they were told to do it. But this never ending campaign by Home management to stop us from enjoying our personal spaces has gone too far now. During this campaign which has been going on for well over a year. The freezers has gotten totally out of control. They have done very little during this time to stop them. Then what little they did hardly stop them at all. You think they may have there priorities mixed up here?

Meanwhile thousands of our HDD's have been damaged and destroyed. By there total incompetence here. I had to replace my HDD not only because of the freezers. But for there horrible game code they have thrown in here and continue to do so. 

I have been slowly removing my presence here. When they started this campaign. Especially when my friends list has gotten smaller and smaller. Every time they put in another update removing our abilities here. This will be there final act as far as I'm concerned. I will never buy anything here again. I have already cancelled my Sony and Psn credit cards. I will not renew my plus membership. In fact I am going to get a new Xbox. I will become what they hate the most. A non paying customer that's just wasting their bandwidth.

I will however continue with my campaign calling them out. For their total incompetence and there monstrous game code. Because now I know. It is just a matter of time this place will finally come to end. An end which could have been avoided. An end which was brought about by their own hands...            

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 34 of 90 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
582 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Strider, you can express your displeasure more effectively without the silly overdramatics.

Message 35 of 90 (277 Views)
Fender Bender
2961 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

Keep your trolling to yourself Rat and stay on topic here thank you. This is another thing that's killing this place. These constant child like personal attacks. If only people would use these forums as they were meant to. Life would be so much easier for everyone...

Map
Map

Message 36 of 90 (264 Views)
Wastelander
582 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Yeah, because I'm the one trolling here, clearly....

Message 37 of 90 (249 Views)
Fender Bender
2961 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

Here we go AGAIN you come into my thread and call me the troll really...

TROLL

In internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rat

Strider, you can express your displeasure more effectively without the silly overdramatics.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Map
Map

Message 38 of 90 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

nagon111 wrote:

logicbomb_DE wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

logicbomb_DE wrote:

This is slightly off topic but I didn't want to create a new thread about it so I figured I'd ask here.....

Have the telepads been removed from the Japan store?

I wasn't able to find them last time I checked...

Thanks in advance for anyone who can provide some info.

Yes they were removed from Japan. The redesign of the pads is a result of issue on the Japan Server that got some developers and the management team upset.

I don't think they've been replaced yet but this new design will most likely be put back in stores there when they are ready. 

Oh okay,  thanks Joanna ^_^

I was hoping I could cheat and spawn a telepad beyond the locked gate at the Granzella Tea house apt without having to grind for point to buy that tea pot...

Oh well.

Thanks for your help!

Don't quote me on this since I haven't confirmed it, but I heard from someone else that Granzella already has included some prevention measures on what your trying to do.

Yeah, I was afraid of that...  :/

I tried balancing a chair on the gate hoping I could sit on it and hop over it that way, but it wouldn't let me even select the item to sit.

The popup messsage blocks you for activating any nearby furniture items.

---------------
It's not enough to leave this falling kindly
You burn my star down twice as brightly
It's just your half light undertow
But if you need forgiveness....
...I don't know
Message 39 of 90 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Oct 4, 2012

They took that out awhile ago. Which caused problems for people who own the Bioshock space. You couldn't get to the second floor without this removed function. They did patch that space but people are still saying they can't get upstairs...

logicbomb_DE wrote:

Yeah, I was afraid of that...  :/

I tried balancing a chair on the gate hoping I could sit on it and hop over it that way, but it wouldn't let me even select the item to sit.

The popup messsage blocks you for activating any nearby furniture items.

Map
Map

Message 40 of 90 (216 Views)
0 Likes