Survivor
1454 posts

Re: Bad news for the sodium telepad...

Oct 9, 2012

pyrodragon5 wrote:

it doesnt even need to require multiple devs, just the ones that complained about it.  we all know that lockwood is (harmless) glitch friendly, so why are they, and the rest of us, being punished because someone else didnt sew up all the seems in thier own space?

Posted Image
Message 71 of 90 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2518 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Im not so sure Sony isn't on the same page with Granzella, and wants to stop all this type of glitching anyway. After all, they did already reduce the targeting range and patched one version of float. (and the removal of the Hollywood Hills media pad). If the Sodium telepads still do what they were intended to, then Lockwood can't complain. But Sony has already shown that they want to eliminate glitches, so this is just an opportunity for them to patch another whole category of glitches with one item.

Message 72 of 90 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
364 posts

Oct 9, 2012

servers: issues...

Stores:  issues...

personal spaces: broken issues....

furnitures allowed bug: issues....

games: issues.....

stability: issues...

questboard: issues...

moderation of pervs & trolls: issues....

i m sure SONY know where are the real issues and work a lot to resolve it....or not!

Message 73 of 90 (349 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Oct 10, 2012

It appears that Home is on the verge of this unfortunate change.  The most unique and original personal apartment layouts in Home could be decimated within a couple of days.  Out of fairness, I can only take the same stance that I did when the ghost glitch was patched.  It's Sony's platform and they should repair what they perceive to be harmful bugs in their software.  Not being a ghost-glitcher myself, that patch didn't affect me personally as it did many others.  This one will hit closer to home.

Many users, myself included, invested their time, money, ingenuity and creativity into designing original apartment layouts that literally ventured outside the box.  These spaces were often a source of pride for the owners and amazement for guests.  It was one thing to have prevented more spaces from being designed like this in the future.  Denying access to previously constructed layouts is pretty underhanded.

We know that Lockwood had no inclination to redesign their product.

Sony has always managed to look the other way on this matter.

If rumours are to be believed, this change is basically being made to soothe the bruised emotions of one individual.  On behalf of Home apartment owners everywhere, let me wish him a big arigato. Cat Frustrated

castle3
Message 74 of 90 (302 Views)
Wastelander
582 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

X-MsLiZa-X wrote:

It appears that Home is on the verge of this unfortunate change.  The most unique and original personal apartment layouts in Home could be decimated within a couple of days.  Out of fairness, I can only take the same stance that I did when the ghost glitch was patched.  It's Sony's platform and they should repair what they perceive to be harmful bugs in their software.  Not being a ghost-glitcher myself, that patch didn't affect me personally as it did many others.  This one will hit closer to home.

Many users, myself included, invested their time, money, ingenuity and creativity into designing original apartment layouts that literally ventured outside the box.  These spaces were often a source of pride for the owners and amazement for guests.  It was one thing to have prevented more spaces from being designed like this in the future.  Denying access to previously constructed layouts is pretty underhanded.

We know that Lockwood had no inclination to redesign their product.

Sony has always managed to look the other way on this matter.

If rumours are to be believed, this change is basically being made to soothe the bruised emotions of one individual.  On behalf of Home apartment owners everywhere, let me wish him a big arigato. Cat Frustrated

Perhaps a boycoot of Granzella is in order from those who are truly aggrieved by this change, to put pressure on them to change course. Or to help get to the bottom of which developer is really responsible for requesting the change. Not advocating this per se, just throwing around... options.

Message 75 of 90 (289 Views)
Sackboy
413 posts

Oct 10, 2012

My friends and I have stopped buying Granzella products, just because of this stupid , stupid mess! I know that people are going to jump all over we who speak out against Granzella so Sony about this issues, go for it! This is the only way  we have to show just how unhappy we are with this decision! Truthfully, we all know that the loss of our money is not going to hurt Granzella , but it is going to boost Lockwoods income because we now going to be spending money that was marked for anything granzella at Lockwood!

" Live Free or Die! "
Message 76 of 90 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Oct 10, 2012

So the telepad hasn't changed at all.... did they postpone?

Message 77 of 90 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1454 posts

Oct 10, 2012

Shenmue182 wrote:

So the telepad hasn't changed at all.... did they postpone?

I was curious myself, so I asked them on FaceBook.  They replied, "They were updated slightly and made available for purchase again."  Smiley Happy  Dean

Posted Image
Message 78 of 90 (168 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 10, 2012
so.. Yay? Right?
Support Forums
Message 79 of 90 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2651 posts