Fender Bender
2693 posts

Re: Bad news for the sodium telepad...

Oct 4, 2012
So do we have ANY confirmation on the exact specifics of how its going to change? I've been reading several different "They're changing it THIS way" posts, and I'm really not sure which one , if any, is right.

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 41 of 90 (796 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Oct 4, 2012

I posted what LKWD told me. Read the first post then my post on page 4..

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 42 of 90 (791 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 4, 2012

WaveLightning777 wrote:
So do we have ANY confirmation on the exact specifics of how its going to change? I've been reading several different "They're changing it THIS way" posts, and I'm really not sure which one , if any, is right.

It appears that Lockwood isn't sure what is going to happen.

Picture 3.png

Message 43 of 90 (790 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2693 posts

Oct 4, 2012
So in other words, people are purely speculating. I say calm down, wait until the 10th, and go from there.

Message 44 of 90 (778 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

LKWD is not going to to tell everybody there getting screwed with this. The facts are plain, this will be removed from the store. That means it will no longer exist where ever you put them. Then it will get a new catalog number then put back into the store and your inventory. That means since the first listing is gone and if there still in the place you last put it. Then it will be reset, meaning A or B pads will not be were you place them. Since you can't redo whatever you have done. Then the home management clowns have finally got there way. But you can blame Japan home for this actually.

But the freezers keep on doing what they like to do the most. Why because these clowns here care less that's why. Except if you glitch your personal space. Does that make any sense to you?

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 45 of 90 (767 Views)
Highlighted
Survivor
1924 posts

Oct 5, 2012

This feels to me like something illegal. 

Yes illegal. 

I don't want to start something nutty. But this really seems "out of bounds" to me.

I made a contract for an item. I purchased it because of what it does.  I sealed the contract with my payment. And now they change their mind and forcibly alter my inventory so it's different so it's not the same item I paid for.

At the very least I should be offered an opportunity to "return" the item for a refund. In the real world there would be lawsuits for forcibly altering something that someone already owns. 

Message 46 of 90 (715 Views)
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Oct 5, 2012

it will still do exactly what it describes it does, which seems to be a rarity for home items that give functions in the description.  it will still teleport you from pad A to pad B and vice versa.  and the only thing i actually see being removed is pad B and you will have to reactivate pad A to place it

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 47 of 90 (709 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2693 posts

Oct 5, 2012

strider367 wrote:

LKWD is not going to to tell everybody there getting screwed with this. The facts are plain, this will be removed from the store. That means it will no longer exist where ever you put them. Then it will get a new catalog number then put back into the store and your inventory. That means since the first listing is gone and if there still in the place you last put it. Then it will be reset, meaning A or B pads will not be were you place them. Since you can't redo whatever you have done. Then the home management clowns have finally got there way. But you can blame Japan home for this actually.

But the freezers keep on doing what they like to do the most. Why because these clowns here care less that's why. Except if you glitch your personal space. Does that make any sense to you?

Except... I haven't heard, seen, or experienced a single freeze report since 1.7...?

Message 48 of 90 (687 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Freezing still exist after 1.7...... Believe Dat!!!

Message 49 of 90 (649 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1403 posts

Oct 5, 2012
wait. i was frozen couple of time yesterday when tried to float the telepad. ok that probably not part of the update. anyway Lockwood please try to reduce the slot for the pad. There is no reason to take almost a week just to make telepad B circumferrence bigger so that it wont pass certain barrier and hurt everyone. Try harder.
Message 50 of 90 (623 Views)
0 Likes