Oct 04 2012
By: strider367 Fender Bender 2961 posts

Bad news for the sodium telepad...

89 replies 941 views Edited Oct 4, 2012

It will be re released on the 10th.

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 1 of 90 (941 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Re: Bad news for the sodium telepad...

Oct 4, 2012

Explain how is this bad news and what do you mean re-release?  Is it a new version?  I bought the tele-pads not to long ago when i bought the Avalon Space.  Please expand on what it is your trying to say.

Message 2 of 90 (931 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Oct 4, 2012

That's horrible! We should sing about it.

No seriously I'm confused here.

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 3 of 90 (919 Views)
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Simple it is going to be removed from your inventory.  Then you'll get this updated version. So if you have put one outside your space like on a roof or at the beach at the dream yach. It will no longer be there anymore. If you don't glitch your personal spaces it doesn't effect you. But if you do your screwed. Everything you have done with these pads will be gone. As well as me and the rest of my friends list... 

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 4 of 90 (903 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Don't worry someone will find a flaw in the updated version. But by taking the pads out of our inventory does that mean we have to rebuy it or will the updated version appear in our inventory (Furniture Tab)?  

To be honest I don't see anything wrong with glitching a personal space. It's your space you should be allowed to do whatever you like. Just like you can do anything with your house IRL. 

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 5 of 90 (868 Views)
Lombax Warrior
65 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Soulycon wrote:

To be honest I don't see anything wrong with glitching a personal space. It's your space you should be allowed to do whatever you like. Just like you can do anything with your house IRL. 

There are plenty of things you cannot do with your house in real life. Smiley Wink

Home Signature.jpg

Message 6 of 90 (843 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

There are lots of people who spent a lot of time making some pretty special apartments. Shame if those are spoiled. 

Message 7 of 90 (834 Views)
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Looks like Liza has purchased her last personal apartment.  Sony, Granzella and Lockwood all share responsibility for this disappointing decision.

castle3
Message 8 of 90 (820 Views)
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Oct 4, 2012

they arent actually taking them from your inventory, they just push the update for the item out to those who own it and update the ones in the store.  similar to how they update the personal spaces.  it may or may not be removed from the placement in your personal space though.

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 9 of 90 (777 Views)
Survivor
1454 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

I have some pretty awesome glitched spaces and really enjoy showing them to people who haven't been outside a space before.  They are fascinated by what they see.

If the replacement is done how Strider is describing, my spaces will be ruined and I'll be crushed.

If it's done how Pyro describes, I won't have a problem with it.  I've seen items receive updates that were floating in a glitched area and they remained intact right where I left them.  But this issue with the pads is different I think.

The pads need to be "Played", or seperated, to operate.  I have no idea if they replace them as Pryo describes if they will be able to "Play" them upon replacement and they will remain where they have been placed.

A bigger question though, is why?  They have already patched the ability to pop things out of your space, so why change the pads, if not to deny you access to your glitched area?  I don't see any other reason for this, and if this is the case, I'll have a real problem with it.

I just don't understand why these morons can't leave us alone, we're not hurting anyone.  Smiley Mad  Dean 

Posted Image
Message 10 of 90 (726 Views)