Jul 25 2013
By: SnowHood-Ride50 Hekseville Citizen 320 posts

BRING BACK THE Jerseys

4 replies 195 views Edited Jul 25, 2013

Sony u Really NEED TO Bring back  the Basketball and Football Jerseys Back in day  i didnt get all of them only got 1 of them.  i wanted to get rest  then u took it away then whenever i wear my 1 jersey i have some of my friends they will like tosee those back so they can get them.  You Sell other items on home that arent Popular  But this item is popular is wanted by Many People and you dont bring it back. I Gurantee u if u bring this item back many people will buy it male and female.  That was really a good item back in day.  BRING IT BACK !!!

Message 1 of 5 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Re: BRING BACK THE Jerseys

Jul 25, 2013

EA made those and they left Home long ago so it is doubtful 8(

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 2 of 5 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jul 25, 2013

SnowHood-Ride50 wrote:

Sony u Really NEED TO Bring back  the Basketball and Football Jerseys Back in day  i didnt get all of them only got 1 of them.  i wanted to get rest  then u took it away then whenever i wear my 1 jersey i have some of my friends they will like tosee those back so they can get them.  You Sell other items on home that arent Popular  But this item is popular is wanted by Many People and you dont bring it back. I Gurantee u if u bring this item back many people will buy it male and female.  That was really a good item back in day.  BRING IT BACK !!!

Yea, sad to say but EA was not maken any money in Home so they left.  It's a shame to they had big plans and cool spaces in Home.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 3 of 5 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jul 26, 2013

There are a lot of great looking shirts with numbers on them still on Home, look in threads. If you need help to find something use alphazone4

http://alphazone4.com/

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 4 of 5 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
617 posts

Jul 26, 2013

Yeah i still have my Chargers jersey.

Message 5 of 5 (99 Views)
0 Likes