Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Re: BIGGEST PERV ON HOME

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2012

wow LIL that pic is sexy i can't belive that guy threw his camera into the ocean and ran from you. LOL

Message 21 of 62 (377 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2012

So taking a picture of a half naked virtual girl on what you would call a beach where people are half naked = Being a perv? Sounds about right...

Edit: Let them take pictures, it shouldn't affect you. Nor should it affect anyone for that matter. I would also suggest listening to others and edit out the name in your post. Like some said, how would feel if someone posted your user name on the forums and made some rumors about you that aren't true?  

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 22 of 62 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Sep 21, 2012

You gotta love these noobs that think blacklisting someone here on the forums is going to do any good. For one it's not permitted, and two who's really going to remember this name after they get off the forums and log onto Home. Unless they write it down of course. But when I go on Home my number one concern is having fun, and not wasting my time going on a wild goose chase searching for pervs. Seriously if you see someone doing something inappropriate on there, then just report them. Don't make a big issue over it and call attention to yourself. You only end up looking like more of a noob than the person your trying to out on here.

bobs fed signature
Message 23 of 62 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2012

You think THIS is bad?

You may never want to log onto Home again (let alone access the Internet), if something as minuscule as this is going to get your pixelated panties in a wad.

Message 24 of 62 (322 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Just scroll down to the original post and look at the first page of commenters and things will make sense

Message 25 of 62 (316 Views)
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Sep 21, 2012
Now the trolled becomes the troll and drama queen.
sword-art-online
Message 26 of 62 (297 Views)
VP of Gaming
28585 posts

Sep 21, 2012

As the other's have said, posting the name of an alleged offender is against the Rules of Conduct and is called blacklisting. You can get into trouble for doing so.

What if someone who didn't like you posted your name here accusing you of offensive behavior Home? Innocent or guilty, you may end up being harassed, not only in Home, but throughout the PSN, by people who believe the accusations to be real. Additionally, you may lose many of your "friends" who may also believe this to be true.

I suggest removing the person's name so that you will not have action taken against your account. Why risk your account because of someone else's behavior?

To report an offense in Home, press the Select button and scroll to the report option.

From the Rules of Conduct:

Please don't accuse others of cheating, glitching, or other malicious/offensive actions. We refer to this as “blacklisting” or “naming and shaming”. If you think that someone is violating the Terms of Service or the Rules of Conduct in some way, report them through the games title itself (if you can) or through the Knowledge Center. Please refrain from reporting In-Game infractions in these forums.

If you feel that the matter is serious enough, you can come to this forum and send a PM (private message) to HomeForumMods. When doing so, it is then you can share the alleged offender's name. Please also include the date, time, time zone and details of the offense.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 27 of 62 (288 Views)
First Son
13 posts

Sep 21, 2012

The "girls" are dressing "half nude" and you're mad that he's screenshotting it?
Players control 100% of what they wear. 

Message 28 of 62 (260 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
434 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Hate to tell ya but if anyone's getting in trouble here it's you. Blacklisting is a big No No. I'd sugest you go back & remove their name from your post. Just taking pix isn't an issue. If they were being verbally abusive while doing so Report it, then you might have done something good. Doing this thread & naming him, no matter what they did, can get YOU banned.

Message 29 of 62 (249 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1232 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2012

myalana wrote:

That's some pretty mild pervertism (pervertry?..lol). Nice of you to play the knight in shining armor and all sir, but I don't even know what you'd report that under. "Biggest perv" is a bit of a misnomer here...I think any female who's been on Home for a few days to a week has encountered far worse. Good luck with your crusade however.

lol ..good one myalana  reminds me of a little ditty...

Knights of Camelot: [singing]

We're knights of the Round Table, we dance whene'er we're able. We do routines and chorus scenes with footwork impec-cable, We dine well here in Camelot, we eat ham and jam and Spam a lot. / We're knights of the Round Table, our shows are for-mi-dable. But many times we're given rhymes that are quite un-sing-able, We're opera mad in Camelot, we sing from the diaphragm a lot. / In war we're tough and able, Quite in-de-fa-ti-gable. Between our quests we sequin vests and impersonate Clark Gable / It's a busy life in Camelot

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 30 of 62 (296 Views)
0 Likes