Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: BIG update from Hellfire Games on Jan. 30!

Jan 30, 2013
I'm extremely happy with my Olympic Stadium!! Saw so many idolstyles today too!
Support Forums
Message 31 of 50 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2036 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013
LegoFire wrote:

The Obsidian Wings Locomotion look amazing, great details. Cat Happy

The only thing I'm upset about is, are there going to be any Idol hair styles for males?

I would be very pleased to see anime like hair styles like these for male avatars aswell. I'm most certain many would be interested in purchasing them.

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

IdolStyles are female-only for now. This series is a departure from what we normally do, so we wanted to test the waters first. If this line turns out to be successful, we'll definitely look into expanding it!

Thank you very much for the Responsive Information, I'm very Glad to hear the Idol Styles may be expanded. Cat Happy

So far they seem rather successful, so perhaps it will only be a matter of time before male Idol hair styles are released aswell.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 50 (252 Views)
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Jan 31, 2013
I appreciate the Olympic Stadium for game currency. I was expecting the million dollar price tag and it's not a problem. I've been collecting and saving revenue from both my cities for some time now.
castle3
Message 33 of 50 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Nice to see another Stadium offering and a wider balance of gold coin/currency options in Home Tycoon. I'll need to save up to complete my stadium set.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 34 of 50 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
412 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

Very nice items, especially the stadium and Idol hairstyles. Smiley Happy

I have a few suggestions.

How about a Bank or a Department of Finance to collect your building tax revenue automatically while you're in your own cities? It would also be nice if you could transfer your game money to your own cities in other regions. Smiley Happy

And what would you think about a small airport with your own private yet to go to your own cities in other regions? Smiley Happy

I'm pretty sure that those cars would also sell well as Locomotions, if at the same size, don't you think? Smiley Happy 

Message 35 of 50 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 2, 2013

My suggestion for Hellfire is, why not make the animated versions for idol styles 1.49 while the regular versions are 99 cents?

I could see why you'd pay over a dollar for an animated, though one that wasn't animated is a little absurd.

I'm not sure who comes up with the final prices for Home items, it's just a little off to me.

Message 36 of 50 (161 Views)
Fender Bender
2036 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Very nice to see you guys building a successful business, on PlayStation Home.

However, I'm not a fan of the wings or price tags of the hairstyles.

1.49 to 1.99 is over my budget of spending for a hairstyle. Cute, I'll pass.

Keep up the good work though, Hellfire.

I'm rather doubtful that HellFire Games are going to change the price anytime soon.

If you like the hairstyle, just get it, it's barely a dollar over your quota, it's not a large issue.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 37 of 50 (137 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 2, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Very nice to see you guys building a successful business, on PlayStation Home.

However, I'm not a fan of the wings or price tags of the hairstyles.

1.49 to 1.99 is over my budget of spending for a hairstyle. Cute, I'll pass.

Keep up the good work though, Hellfire.

I'm rather doubtful that HellFire Games are going to change the price anytime soon.

If you like the hairstyle, just get it, it's barely a dollar over your quota, it's not a large issue.

Not asking them to change it, just a suggestion.

I do like the hairstyles actually, though 99 cents is my limit for a hairstyle. I understand prices are rising in Home, though 1.49-1.99 for just one hair..I'll pass, even if it looks good.

I would also say prices in Home are a main stay issue, for most consumers.

Message 38 of 50 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3345 posts

Feb 2, 2013

The Lockwood LMO items (Horses / Lion) only require you to simply tap Square once to get the speed boost. It stays that speed until you stop moving. After using those, it's quite annoying to have to press and hold Square for other LMO items.

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

Loki6669 wrote:
Would you PLEASE make them fullspeed without holding square? That is the only thing keeping me from buying any more Speed Wings. Thank you Smiley Happy

As far as I know, we don't have the ability to set locomotion items to "always boost." One of the rules on developing LMOs is requiring Square to be held down to get the boost, I believe.

Message 39 of 50 (127 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Please make a Colossal Curls without the curls at the bottom and without the headband.

Message 40 of 50 (100 Views)