Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Re: BIG update from Hellfire Games on Jan. 30!

Jan 30, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Oh, my God! I love the Idol Style hairs and how they change color. I so can't wait to get them after the update. ^_^ How much are they going to be for the NA and EU region, and are they going to be sale in the Japan region, too?

$1.49/€ 1.19 for the Customizable and Special versions, and $1.99/€ 1.59 for Animated versions. We're planning on bringing them to the Asia and Japan regions very soon (extra hoops to jump through to release content in those regions sometimes).

LegoFire wrote:

The Obsidian Wings Locomotion look amazing, great details. Cat Happy

The only thing I'm upset about is, are there going to be any Idol hair styles for males?

I would be very pleased to see anime like hair styles like these for male avatars aswell. I'm most certain many would be interested in purchasing them.

IdolStyles are female-only for now. This series is a departure from what we normally do, so we wanted to test the waters first. If this line turns out to be successful, we'll definitely look into expanding it!

Loki6669 wrote:
Would you PLEASE make them fullspeed without holding square? That is the only thing keeping me from buying any more Speed Wings. Thank you Smiley Happy

As far as I know, we don't have the ability to set locomotion items to "always boost." One of the rules on developing LMOs is requiring Square to be held down to get the boost, I believe.

goddessbunny42 wrote:

Novus_Cooldown  - Any way to get LMOs to work while you're in a Home Tycoon city? Would so love it if we can!!! Smiley Very Happy

We wish we could! Unfortunately, Home doesn't allow you to access Inventory items while in a Game space. This is the same reason we can't use Furniture items in Home Tycoon. Probably due to memory restrictions, like most things.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 21 of 50 (280 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Oh, my God! I love the Idol Style hairs and how they change color. I so can't wait to get them after the update. ^_^ How much are they going to be for the NA and EU region, and are they going to be sale in the Japan region, too?

$1.49/€ 1.19 for the Customizable and Special versions, and $1.99/€ 1.59 for Animated versions. We're planning on bringing them to the Asia and Japan regions very soon (extra hoops to jump through to release content in those regions sometimes).

Thank you, Hellfire, and thank you for making the Idol Styles. I love them. HeartWoman Happy If the Idol Styles sell well, can you make the Idol Style hairs that are out now and the ones that you make in the future in bundles, please? It'll be much cheaper and easier on my wallet and everyone else, too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 50 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Hiya Novus, thanks for all the information!  I also want to thank Hellfire Games for their efforts in bringing quality content to home. I'm not sure if this belongs in the suggestions thread, but I'm going to throw this out there anyway. In the future,  I think it would be awesome have the ability to adjust the position of wings on an avatar (such as top/middle/bottom back).

As for feedback on the current items, I think the hairstyles are super cute and the wings are very well done! The variety of options for the hair are a nice touch. I also appreciate the sale and coinless stadium in Home Tycoon as well. =)

Message 23 of 50 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
283 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Novus-Cooldown, all Lockwood wings are fullspeed with no square as are Granzella inline skates and all Juggernaut LMOs that boost speed. Pretty please make my wish come true. I WANT to give you more money. Please make me unable to resist Smiley Happy
-60GB RIP 4-15-2010-
Message 24 of 50 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Very nice to see you guys building a successful business, on PlayStation Home.

However, I'm not a fan of the wings or price tags of the hairstyles.

1.49 to 1.99 is over my budget of spending for a hairstyle. Cute, I'll pass.

Keep up the good work though, Hellfire.

Message 25 of 50 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! Here are some more pics of the Olympic Stadium, btw:

Olympic Stadium

Olympic Stadium

Olympic Stadium

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 26 of 50 (242 Views)
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Jan 30, 2013

VERY Nice!!! Many kudos to your designers!

Message 27 of 50 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! Here are some more pics of the Olympic Stadium, btw:

Olympic Stadium

Olympic Stadium

Olympic Stadium

Cool stadium, but... a Olympic Stadium?

What about....IDK... a Football Stadium?.... Because you know, this very very small event that's called THE SUPER BOWL is right around the corner.. /s

Message 28 of 50 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Jan 30, 2013

GunShot_Tech9 wrote:

What about....IDK... a Football Stadium?.... Because you know, this very very small event that's called THE SUPER BOWL is right around the corner.. /s

Football and Soccer Stadiums were the first ones we added to the game. Smiley Wink

StadiumsBillboard_684x384.jpg

Message 29 of 50 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

Novus_Cooldown  - Any way to get LMOs to work while you're in a Home Tycoon city? Would so love it if we can!!! Smiley Very Happy

We wish we could! Unfortunately, Home doesn't allow you to access Inventory items while in a Game space. This is the same reason we can't use Furniture items in Home Tycoon. Probably due to memory restrictions, like most things.

Oh, cool, Novus, you devs also agree ... I know, I know ... it was wishful thinking. The first time LMOs were introduced shortly after HT appeared, I was hopeful we would be able to use them in game. Blasted memory restrictions. One can only be hopeful, right? Smiley Wink

Message 30 of 50 (217 Views)
0 Likes