Jan 30 2013
By: Novus-Cooldown Hellfire Developer 775 posts

BIG update from Hellfire Games on Jan. 30!

[ Edited ]
49 replies 1043 views Edited Jan 30, 2013

Home Tycoon

Save big in Home Tycoon this week! Get 50% off the popular Animals Gone Wild expansion pack, and save 40% on the GloboSyn Loft Tower. Hurry, the sale ends Sunday, Feb. 3!

Tycoon_Jan28Sale.jpg

Also coming to Home Tycoon this week: the new Olympic Stadium! Bring the thrill of the games to your city, and boost Happiness by 850. No Gold Coins required!

Tycoon_OlympicStadium03.jpg

IdolStyles

Steal the spotlight and go wild with the craziest new female hairstyles in Home: IdolStyles from Hellfire Games! Each style comes in three flavors: Customizable, Special Color, and Animated. Choose between the Blazing Twin-Tails, Colossal Curls, Elegant Twin-Drills, and Wild Ponytail IdolStyles to become the life of the party!

IdolStylesBillboard_684x384.jpg

SpeedWings

New from Hellfire Games, blaze through your favourite spaces with the Industrial Steampunk, Wicked Razor, Shadow Dragon, Camellia Fairy, and Golden Archangel SpeedWings, plus the first-ever Novus Prime-themed locomotion item: the Obsidian Runic SpeedWings!

SpeedwingsR3.jpg 

BIG update this week! Lots of people have been asking for video of the Animated versions of the new IdolStyles line, so here you go:

We've also got some video of our newest line of SpeedWings so everyone can check out the animations before they're released!

We've been busy, as you can see! Feedback welcome. :smileyhappy:

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 1 of 50 (1,043 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3189 posts

Re: BIG update from Hellfire Games on Jan. 30!

Jan 30, 2013

Nice. The Obsidian Wings look great. I think a lot of people will like the Olympic Stadium not costing coins, as well.

Message 2 of 50 (1,036 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jan 30, 2013

I noticed in the video it says those hairstyles are rewards? Hint hint possibly? :smileytongue:

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 3 of 50 (1,013 Views)
Sackboy
282 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Aww, I feel disappointed about the Idol Styles. :smileysad: I thought we could choose the colors. I am not a big fan of color changing items... Maybe there will be non-color changing ones? I hope so.

MissMajor_ForumSig_Hearts
Message 4 of 50 (990 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

MissMajor wrote:

Aww, I feel disappointed about the Idol Styles. :smileysad: I thought we could choose the colors. I am not a big fan of color changing items... Maybe there will be non-color changing ones? I hope so.

There's 3 versions of each hair.

One that you can change the color of

One of a color not normally available like teal

One that cycles through the colors

Message 5 of 50 (973 Views)
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

I noticed in the video it says those hairstyles are rewards? Hint hint possibly? :smileytongue:

These are only listed as "rewards" in the video because we have to "reward" them to our dev accounts in order to record these videos. Sorry to get your hopes up -- the IdolStyles line will be sold in stores.

MissMajor wrote:

No worries! Scroll up and you'll notice that there will be three different versions of each hairstyle in the IdolStyles line: Customizable, Special Color, and Animated. The Animated version is in the video; you'll be able to choose your own color with the Customizable version, or get an exclusive color not available in Home with the Special edition.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 6 of 50 (964 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Your development team spilt awesomesauce all over the IdolStyle hairstyles! :catlol:

Message 7 of 50 (961 Views)
Sackboy
282 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

These are only listed as "rewards" in the video because we have to "reward" them to our dev accounts in order to record these videos. Sorry to get your hopes up -- the IdolStyles line will be sold in stores.

MissMajor wrote:

No worries! Scroll up and you'll notice that there will be three different versions of each hairstyle in the IdolStyles line: Customizable, Special Color, and Animated. The Animated version is in the video; you'll be able to choose your own color with the Customizable line, or get an exclusive color not available in Home with the Special edition.

Wow how did I read that whole section and miss only that portion of text? Lol. Ok then disappointment has hereby been vanished! Thanks for pointing that out Novus-Cooldown. Now I feel silly. :smileyembarrassed:

*Edit: Thanks to LunarEmerald for pointing it out to me first! You and Novus posted nearly the same time.

MissMajor_ForumSig_Hearts
Message 8 of 50 (945 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Jan 30, 2013

It's very nice to see developers creating more anime hair styles. They're in short supply for our region. Although I would prefer if they didn't have force accessories, like earrings. I hope these sell well and you continue making more of them.

Message 9 of 50 (936 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Enough with the wings.

Why is it so hard to create an original locomotive?

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 10 of 50 (903 Views)