LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

xHammerLane wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

The_Dukenator wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Hi.  Was checking the Gamescom stream!  Back to the grind now.

Quick question: Will there be a Gamescom space in US?

None planned, no.

You know, I ******* don't want any complain with Gamescom 2013 event in Europe. then we would just see another "OMG LACK OF GAME-RELATED CONTENT" thread. it felt unfair that Europe will get Gamescom 2013 with it's REAL-LIFE VIDEO GAME CONTENT REWARDS (possible)

so think about it. BRING IT TO NA SO WE DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT NO GAME-RELATED CONTENT. 

In fairness, Gamescom is a European expo. I think it's in Germany if I'm not mistaken?

Still bummed we aren't getting it though Smiley Sad

And you ma'am will be correct - Cologne, Germany!

The E3 event was regional free why not the gamescon? Maybe it against the law in Europe Smiley Frustrated

This years E3 was only in EU and NA, and they weren't regional lounges either. So JP and I think Asia missed out.

E3 2013 was in NA, EU, and Asia Home. Japan Home was the one that didn't get E3 this year. Woman Sad

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 42 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Re: Aww dam just seen tempest fire

Aug 20, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

No rewards then? Smiley Sad

Did EU get a space?

Yes it did V!

BRIT-KO

eueueulol

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 22 of 42 (327 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 20, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Did EU get a space?

Yes it did V!

BRIT-KO

eueueulol

And EU also gets Ed....oh wait. Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 42 (310 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Aug 20, 2013

That's a pretty terrible break with tradition. We've had Gamescom for as long as there's been Gamescom in Home.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 24 of 42 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Aug 20, 2013
Say buh bye to anything videogame related in Home. Vicki's meet and greet might be the last time I visit Home itself if this is how things are going to be, no point in keeping the application on my PS3
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 25 of 42 (280 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 20, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Did EU get a space?

According to the EU Home update, there's going to be rewards for Gamescom.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/EU-Home-Blog-Update-Gamescom-Space-Veemee-Pa...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 26 of 42 (273 Views)
I Only Post Everything
822 posts

Aug 20, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
Say buh bye to anything videogame related in Home. Vicki's meet and greet might be the last time I visit Home itself if this is how things are going to be, no point in keeping the application on my PS3

I feel the same way. I started using Home years ago mainly because of the game content. The lack of it in the past year is disappointing and this news about no Gamescom space and content is about as worse as it gets. I loved what what used to be but feel like my time on Home is coming to an end in the near future if things continue to be as it is regarding game content. 

Message 27 of 42 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 20, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

You're not leaving Home, not if I have a say in the matter anyway. Smiley Wink

PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHADDY!!!

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 28 of 42 (248 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Aug 20, 2013

Shinra_Soldier7 wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

I feel the same way. I started using Home years ago mainly because of the game content. The lack of it in the past year is disappointing and this news about no Gamescom space and content is about as worse as it gets. I loved what what used to be but feel like my time on Home is coming to an end in the near future if things continue to be as it is regarding game content. 

Now see that i'm talking about!

Tempest, you should make up your mind, you did say "Game-Related Content is coming" a while ago (since R&C Into the Neus game). If you don't bring enought Game-Related content then you might going to lose some Home Users, such as KCChad, he might leave home because of Lack-Of-Game-Content

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 29 of 42 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Aug 20, 2013
Gah fine Vee -_- and thank you lol
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 30 of 42 (229 Views)