Fender Bender
3075 posts

Re: Avalon Keep - Dungeon Expansion

Nov 3, 2012

I bought the dungeon expansion and talked to Giselle, but for some reason she's not giving me the quest. What's up with that?

bobs fed signature
Message 81 of 140 (606 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

I bought the dungeon expansion and talked to Giselle, but for some reason she's not giving me the quest. What's up with that?

Exit and reenter the space.

Message 82 of 140 (577 Views)
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

Nov 3, 2012

HeavyMystik wrote:

Everyone

We have been reporting an error when you feed the moster 50+ times that will cause the whole space to basically fall apart! So please hold off on feeding him that many times until a fix can be implemented. 

We will update this thread when we know more.

Thank you,

HM

Thanks for the warning although, it was too late for me.. Smiley Sad  Now just waiting on the fix hopefully 11/14 or before..

Smiley Happy

Message 83 of 140 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Nov 4, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:

Exit and reenter the space.

I did try that last night and it still didn't work. But then it was working today so I'm good now. Thanks! Man Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 84 of 140 (508 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 4, 2012
It kinda sucks when a cool new item is released but gets overshadowed by technical errors. I really like the dungeon personally, although having to purchase add ons is a dirty practice especially as people (including me) bought it originally at a high price point thinking it would be updated without extra cost. But it is what it is. I am glad I made the purchase, and my friends with it are enjoying it too. I have to say that in the last year, Heavy Water has impressed me with what they offer. Far from the days of just tattoos now Smiley Happy keep up the good work Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 85 of 140 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
It kinda sucks when a cool new item is released but gets overshadowed by technical errors. I really like the dungeon personally, although having to purchase add ons is a dirty practice especially as people (including me) bought it originally at a high price point thinking it would be updated without extra cost. But it is what it is. I am glad I made the purchase, and my friends with it are enjoying it too. I have to say that in the last year, Heavy Water has impressed me with what they offer. Far from the days of just tattoos now Smiley Happy keep up the good work Smiley Happy

I agree, I hate when they charge us extra money on a space we already bought. Especially when it cost double the price of a regular personal space. And with that crystal donation thing, how much you want to bet that once that Avalon Knight companion is unlocked it won't be free. They'll probably end up making us buy that too, even though we all worked to unlock it.

bobs fed signature
Message 86 of 140 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 5, 2012
@Bobsfed Well, I do have faith theyll come through with the fullsize companions for no premium and I DO like what Heavy Water are doing lately with free items (weekly item code giveaways, free peeps, etc.) and one really redeeming quality of Avalon is the large amount of rewards it has in the gift machine and through Giselle previously, now with Barlow also. Theyre getting down to a lot of good work lately, its just that its a trend I fear is the new model coming into play for all devs which is switching up paid for content to something buyers didnt want originally. Its a fine line because some look at things like fixes and welcomed while others arent happy that what they got in the first place is now changed in their mind for the worse. Good recent examples are the Cutteridge update polarizing everyone, & the Hellfire Speedwings update which many people were happy with, but I am unhappy about.
Support Forums
Message 87 of 140 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Nov 5, 2012

while not really a fan of the purchase add on thing i will say that this is how the gold mansion should have been implimented.  being the add-ons are still the same space, not a seperate one

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 88 of 140 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2012

...when you feed the moster 50+ times that will cause the whole space to basically fall apart!  

That sounds freakin' awesome! Smiley Very Happy
   You should leave that in place.
Message 89 of 140 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
29 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

I'd probably like the dungeon, if I could get to it. I've sent that stupid dragonfly looking for the key all over the place and still no luck. I've only found the two places it isn't. Makes me want to cry almost.

Message 90 of 140 (344 Views)
0 Likes