Nov 24 2012
By: wickedCoder Splicer 28 posts

Avalon Keep - Crystal Issue

27 replies 418 views Edited Nov 24, 2012

For the past 5 days I have been having issues with the crystals spawning in my keep.  I have owned the keep and the dungeon since the 15th, and in the start it was all good.  But for the past 5 days, the spawning and re-spawning rate of the crystals (more so the colored ones) in my keep has gone way down.  In the time it use to take me to collect 300 (total), I am now getting about 100 in that same time.  And just now, i went to cash in my recent collection, and all my previous earnings have disappeared.  Any one else having such issues.  The only issues I have seen reported to date is feeding the monster in the dungeon 50 times (worried about doing that to).

Message 1 of 28 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
28 posts

Re: Avalon Keep - Crystal Issue

Nov 24, 2012

you need to talk to Terdcggaelxzk??

I was looking for a response from any one that is either having the same issue, or could provide real advice.

Message 2 of 28 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

They had a fix for the dungeon a while back (November 14th, I think). There was a bug with the "Talk To Barlow" function, where a user would be able to acquire items without having the required number of crystals, and there was also the issue with the creature becoming "broken" after feeding him 50 gnomes. Both have now been fixed. I fed my creature 50 times and got a little peep companion (so don't be afraid to feed him, he's probably pretty hungry by now!).
You bring up a good point about there being fewer crystals. I noticed this too, but thought perhaps my space has been a bit laggy. But maybe, as a part of the fixes, they decided to make the crystal game more challenging? I hope not... I didn't have a problem with the amount of crystals I received upon going to the space before.

Message 3 of 28 (343 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Feb 18, 2013
February 16 , 2013 thereabouts... They reset the crystal count AGAIN. This time they cleared out all the rewards I had traded for from Barlow and put into the gifting machine for guests. I had them ALL. That's about 20,000 crystals worth. Heavy Water website says it is Sony that is doing this, something about servers not saving. I'm so frustrated by this (I also had 6000+ crystals on tab with Barlow saving up for the 7000 crystal staff) I'm not sure I can play this anymore. This is the third time my crystals were cleared out and had to start over, but first time I lost the gifts. When will Sony offer some sort of recourse? Surely their backup system will verify claims for crystals "lost"!
Message 4 of 28 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9504 posts

Feb 18, 2013
The issue is Sony doesnt have a 'backup system'. This issue has been going on for months and it is beyond frustrating. Heavy Water blames Sony, Sony blames Heavy Water, the truth is, nobody anymore knows what the heck theyre doing. There is nobody to hold accountable and nobody to ease our worries. Fun isnt it?
Support Forums
Message 5 of 28 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
28 posts

Feb 18, 2013

What we need to do is get a list going of all the people feeling ripped off by this purchase.  Its misleading and false for heavy water to state if you buy stuff, your crystals will spawn according to a maxtix, when they know the place is having big issues that they and sony refuse to deal with. 

Avalon Keep is the biggest joke in home, and the MODs who sit around and ignore everyone who has posted simliar issues, seem to be too busy moving threads around to actually respond to paying customers.

Anyone considering buying it, it is a great space to decorate if thats all you want to do, but if your buying the keep to unlock rewards for your friends and yourself (which is what you pay for), spend your money elsewhere.  Waste of money, waste of time.

Message 6 of 28 (268 Views)
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Jan 16, 2014

There are still major issues with avalon keep personal space and club house it is now 1/16/2014

and still no fix can't turn in the crystals can't get into the dungeon or kings quarters. And we even had to pay for then separately. Still can't turn in crystals in hexlon village either.

IT NEEDS FIXED!!! OR GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK!!!

Atra esterní ono thelduin. Mor'ranr lífa unin hjarta onr. Un du evarínya ono varda.
Message 7 of 28 (210 Views)
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Jan 16, 2014
its not sony home is all 3rd party that's why they don't offer customer support on it
Atra esterní ono thelduin. Mor'ranr lífa unin hjarta onr. Un du evarínya ono varda.
Message 8 of 28 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Jan 16, 2014
Heavy Water abandoned Home and its users, no fix is likely.
Message 9 of 28 (202 Views)
Uncharted Territory
892 posts

Jan 16, 2014
To be the bearer of bad news, I see no future updates to the Avalon keep, the developers have left home. This space could have been truly amazing with the add-ons that were intended. It was one of my favorite spaces, I had bought the personal space and clubhouse versions just to be left in disappointment along with the emo ray space. It makes me question any new spaces with the promise of continuous updates. I rethink a lot of my purchases now a days which affects a lot of different developers.
nelsig
Message 10 of 28 (178 Views)