Reply
Jul 05 2013
By: homeboy79 Gaming Beast 2000 posts
Offline

Avakin, Aseman The White Tiger, Axe of Anguish, LOOT Sale & more! 7-15-2013

[ Edited ]
25 replies 1304 views Edited Jul 16, 2013

Hey guys and gals! Homeboy, here with InWorldPix's top picks from last week's PlayStation Home news and more! 

 

InWorldPix's PlayStation Home Update Picks 7-15-2013 (LOOT Sale, Aseman the White Tiger, Avakin, Club Lumunosity, Axe of Anguish) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 InWorldPix's PSHome Update 7/03/2013 (Acorn, Serenity Plaza, x7, LOOT Sale, Lockwood & more!)

 

 

Here's a summary of what I go over. 

 

  • Veemee Acorn Meadows (4th of July version)
  • Veemee new LMOs
  • Serenity Plaza by Juggernaut games
  • Digital Leisure Casino Event Space
  • x7 Free item and Veemee shoes preview
  • Atom Republic Sneak Peak of their upcoing shoes. 
  • 26 Free items in the Lockwood Gift machine.
  • PSTalent 
  • LOOT Sale

 

 

 

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix


WATCH:  Homeboy's How To


FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix


Message 1 of 26 (1,304 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home Update 7/03/2013

Jul 5, 2013

Well done again. You feel free to keep this up! nice to see. Smiley Wink

HomeStationMagazine
Message 2 of 26 (1,279 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/12/2011
Offline
3846 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home Update 7/03/2013

Jul 5, 2013
;^) This was welcome, dude. I saw a few things I may get, now.
Message 3 of 26 (1,251 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/07/2008
Offline
2000 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home Update 7/03/2013

Jul 5, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Well done again. You feel free to keep this up! nice to see. Smiley Wink


Thanks, Jer! I'll do my best to keep it going! Smiley Happy

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix


WATCH:  Homeboy's How To


FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix


Message 4 of 26 (1,227 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/07/2008
Offline
2000 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home Update 7/03/2013

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:
;^) This was welcome, dude. I saw a few things I may get, now.

Good deal! Glad it helps! 

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix


WATCH:  Homeboy's How To


FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix


Message 5 of 26 (1,225 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home Update 7/03/2013

Jul 5, 2013

homeboy79 wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Well done again. You feel free to keep this up! nice to see. Smiley Wink


Thanks, Jer! I'll do my best to keep it going! Smiley Happy


Just wanted to add, These videos and the editing are very time consuming to make. I know. not everyone takes that into account when viewing but some of us do and it's nice to watch them and see the cuts and know ''I bet that was a @%&#$ to make''. Smiley Wink appreciated? heck yeah they are.  

HomeStationMagazine
Message 6 of 26 (1,215 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 03/31/2013
Offline
404 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home Update 7/03/2013

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2013

You do quality work homeboy79.  Thank you for all your excellent coverage of what is what in HOME.

 

Sincerely,  a subscriber.

Message 7 of 26 (1,214 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
539 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home Update 7/03/2013

Jul 5, 2013

great job. pottermore also releaed 2 more sets his week . wall items and potion pack ( 3.99 each)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 26 (1,199 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/07/2008
Offline
2000 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home Update 7/03/2013

Jul 5, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

homeboy79 wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Well done again. You feel free to keep this up! nice to see. Smiley Wink


Thanks, Jer! I'll do my best to keep it going! Smiley Happy


Just wanted to add, These videos and the editing are very time consuming to make. I know. not everyone takes that into account when viewing but some of us do and it's nice to watch them and see the cuts and know ''I bet that was a @%&#$ to make''. Smiley Wink appreciated? heck yeah they are.  


A lot of cuts does make for some tedious work. Can't say it's always the easiest, but it's getting easier.  

 

Thank you for appreciating the work! It helps making these videos more enjoyable. Smiley Happy

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix


WATCH:  Homeboy's How To


FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix


Message 9 of 26 (1,186 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/07/2008
Offline
2000 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home Update 7/03/2013

Jul 5, 2013

steamheart wrote:

You do quality work homeboy79.  Thank you for all your excellent coverage of what is what in HOME.

 

Sincerely,  a subscriber.


Thank you! And thanks for subscribing! Smiley Happy

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix


WATCH:  Homeboy's How To


FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix


Message 10 of 26 (1,184 Views)
0 Likes