Jan 04 2012
By: Spidey817 I Only Post Everything 1191 posts

Aurora questions.

32 replies 254 views Edited Jan 4, 2012

I know Aurora has been around for a long time but I've never really gotten into the games there or spent too much time in that space. I pop in occasionally and I've played orb runner maybe 10 times or so. The last time I was in there, I was Level 2. Then I popped in there last week to grab the rewards and left right away.

I went back in last night and suddenly I'm Level 27? I played orb runner once and popped up to 28. Anyone know how I leveled up so fast? From 2 to 27 seems like quite a jump.

Also, other than buying their personal space with the minigame is there any other way to level up aside from orb runner? I never bothered to try to level up if you can only play the game once a day in which case it seemed to me I'd be level 100 by the time the PS4 came out.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 33 (254 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28575 posts

Re: Aurora questions.

Jan 4, 2012

The level jump is nDreams' way of thanking us for our support - and an apology for the little Halloween fiasco that happened in October.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 2 of 33 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3915 posts

Jan 4, 2012

Spidey817 wrote:

I know Aurora has been around for a long time but I've never really gotten into the games there or spent too much time in that space. I pop in occasionally and I've played orb runner maybe 10 times or so. The last time I was in there, I was Level 2. Then I popped in there last week to grab the rewards and left right away.

I went back in last night and suddenly I'm Level 27? I played orb runner once and popped up to 28. Anyone know how I leveled up so fast? From 2 to 27 seems like quite a jump.

Also, other than buying their personal space with the minigame is there any other way to level up aside from orb runner? I never bothered to try to level up if you can only play the game once a day in which case it seemed to me I'd be level 100 by the time the PS4 came out.

Thanks.

You can play Orb Runner more than once a day. You just have to try to beat your previous score. If you make Aurora/Orb Runner a part of your daily Home routine, it won't take long to get to 100. It only took me a few months to get to where I am now, at level 61. But of course, nDreams helped out with the level boosts. I usually head to Aurora and play before I go to bed every night.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 33 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
332 posts

Jan 4, 2012

You can play orb runner all day if you want, but you just have to increase your score to get more XP to level up.  Also, if you visit multiple days in a row, you get extra XP: 50 for 2 days, 100 for 3 days, and 200 for 4 days.

Message 4 of 33 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Jan 4, 2012

Spidey817 wrote:

Thanks.

Howdy! I thought that I would add, that every 5 levels you earn, you get increasingly better rewards...the best being when you reach level 100, you get a fabulous Aurora personal space! To help you get there faster, you can purchase the xp increasing AurorLite Hoody  (available for both male and females) at nDreams>Aurora>Auroralite Hoody .

There have been issues with it, but Aurora has promised to have them fixed soon.

auroralitehoody.png

Happy day, ya'all!

--Valzee

PSN ID: valzgr8

"How do we know that zombies are not happy being who they are?"

Just so you know...
Bullies do NOT get to tell the bullied to shut their Playstations off! Sony says so!

Photobucket

Message 5 of 33 (254 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1362 posts

Jan 4, 2012

If you want you can level up once a day by going in the morning to both private & public space then again after 8 @ night when the cycle restarts. You have to have the hoodie, neon goggles and max time to help you out big time (LOL), you should level up in no time with these items, but if you want to go in harder you could buy the coolent (for defence gun game in private space) and gun upgrade also. 

Message 6 of 33 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 4, 2012

valzgr8 wrote:

Howdy! I thought that I would add, that every 5 levels you earn, you get increasingly better rewards...the best being when you reach level 100, you get a fabulous Aurora personal space! To help you get there faster, you can purchase the xp increasing AurorLite Hoody  (available for both male and females) at nDreams>Aurora>Auroralite Hoody .

There have been issues with it, but Aurora has promised to have them fixed soon.

auroralitehoody.png

Get your Portable ID!
"How do we know that zombies are not happy being who they are?"

I never bought the hoodie. It's certainly not very attractive – at least not for women in my view – and for 2.99 I decided to level up without it unless they come out with something else I might actually like to wear. I do own the personal space and get 500xp from it each night. I'm personally a level 87.

Message 7 of 33 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Jan 4, 2012

Jo that hoodie does not need to be worn for the point effect to work, it just has to be in your inventory. Go on and get it.

Message 8 of 33 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Jan 4, 2012

The hoodie is great as it doubles your experience points per day. However, it only works once you reach level 55

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 9 of 33 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 4, 2012

stevev363 wrote:

Jo that hoodie does not need to be worn for the point effect to work, it just has to be in your inventory. Go on and get it.

I know but I refuse to buy it. Sorry but if nDreams wants 2.99 from me they need to give me more than something as unfashionable as that hoodie.

I won't support that. But that's me. I tweeted that much to Patrick at one point.

Message 10 of 33 (254 Views)
0 Likes