I Only Post Everything
1207 posts

Re: Aurora / Savage Manor Issues - UPDATE

Oct 30, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
@maxx, that is a flaw with the apartment as I have been stating. The wallhanging slots are MESSED up. Try placing different things in the different spaces. Lots of issues most items (including ndreams horror frames) disappear into the wall. Nice optimism but its a problem not a promise of things to come.

And to add to this I'm very disappointed at the inability to place items on the ledges outside near the entrance and the counter tops in the kitchen. I mean come on, this to me just seems lazy in design.

Message 11 of 36 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

I think we were influenced by our experience with the awesome Cutteridge estate into imagining this space was goimg to be more than it is. It can be easy to get caught up in release day fever, but in the physical worid we usually know what we are buying. One should exercise the same judgement in the digital world. However, it is not as though we are talking about big bucks or major issues here.
I still stand on my belief that we should get a Savage Manor related costume as in Zombie Deadquarters. If it was well done, I'm sure sales would do well for this space. As it stands, I think it is a Fail.

Posted Image

Message 12 of 36 (288 Views)
Wastelander
588 posts

Re: Aurora / Savage Manor Issues

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

nDreams_Joey wrote:

Hey Shadow,

No rewards in Savage Manor you have heard correct.

Apartments with rewards generally cost more and we wanted to keep Savage Manor at the base price.

Joey

Correct me if I'm wrong, but BASE PRICE is $4.99 NOT $5.99. ALL spaces $5.99 and over HAVE rewards. Even some $4.99 spaces have rewards. You guys one of the MOST expensive developers in Home and I don't know for what reason. Look at the Cutteridge Estate, the price is $5.99 and we got TONS of rewards and updates to the space, so please stop trying to justify your prices.You've lost a customer, never buying any of your products again, and I'm sure I won't be the only one.

Message 13 of 36 (278 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Oct 30, 2012

BurbeRy_TouCh420 wrote:

nDreams_Joey wrote:

Hey Shadow,

Apartments with rewards generally cost more and we wanted to keep Savage Manor at the base price.

Joey

Correct me if I'm wrong, but BASE PRICE is $4.99 NOT $5.99. ALL spaces $5.99 and over HAVE rewards. Even some $4.99 spaces have rewards. You guys one of the MOST expensive developers in Home and I don't know for what reason. Look at the Cutteridge Estate, the price is $5.99 and we got TONS of rewards and updates to the space, so please stop trying to justify your prices.You've lost a customer, never buying any of your products again, and I'm sure I won't be the only one.

Cutteridge is $7

Message 14 of 36 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
588 posts

Oct 30, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

BurbeRy_TouCh420 wrote:

nDreams_Joey wrote:

Hey Shadow,

Joey

Cutteridge is $7

Still a fantastic bargain for $1 more vs Savage Manor.

Message 15 of 36 (271 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

BurbeRy_TouCh420 wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

BurbeRy_TouCh420 wrote:

nDreams_Joey wrote:

Hey Shadow,

Joey

Cutteridge is $7

Still a fantastic bargain for $1 more vs Savage Manor.

I agree. Cutteridge is one of the best spaces on Home while Savage is mediocre in comparision

Message 16 of 36 (262 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Oct 30, 2012

savage manner is terrible & yes i foolishly bought it on release . pre placed items , the foolishly placed barriers , pointless riddles & NO FREAKING BEDROOMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.[in Milton's penthouse]

Kevin Lomax: [quietly] Is there more to it?

Eddie Barzoon: Just this room.

Kevin Lomax: And a bedroom?

Eddie Barzoon: No bedroom.

Kevin Lomax: Where does he sleep?

Eddie Barzoon: Who said he sleeps?

Kevin Lomax: Where does he fxxk?

John Milton: [coming up to them] Everywhere!!

epic fail ndreams

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 36 (255 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Oct 30, 2012

nDreams_Joey wrote:

Hi All,

We had a server issue this morning that affected Aurora and Savage Manor (resetting riddles back to day one). We fixed it, it was working but it has happened again.

We are working on getting this sorted and I will of course keep you up to date.

For those who will ask, when the fix is complete it will revert the Savage Manor riddles back to the day that you are currently on, so progress won't be lost!

Thanks for your understanding, it's a pain...

I wonder if it has anything to do with Skynet.!?

Joey

In 2 days it will be 2 whole months since the release of Blueprint Home Smiley Indifferent  Im still waiting for an update on that Smiley Mad 

Message 18 of 36 (248 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

okay, So no rewards for a cheap mansion , which will have a ending of riddles. Since the riddles hav been reset to day 1. will their be any update to the space? i might consider paying a resonable price for a update to a space,

Message 19 of 36 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Well, it is now 8:25 pm est, and I am back AGAIN for the 3rd time to Day 1. LOL. I guess I am done too. There is really no reason to pursue this, LOL. At least I really do not care.
Posted Image

Message 20 of 36 (194 Views)
0 Likes