Highlighted
May 18 2012
By: Mr_Bipolar Lombax Warrior 197 posts

Aurora (OMG Trap-O-Matic)?

22 replies 529 views Edited May 18, 2012

So, 4 days straight I been checking this Aurora (OMG Trap-O-Matic). I haven't got squat. Getting alittle irritated and P.O. Even with the four leaf clover chair should at least snagged something within the 4 days.

Huge increase of luck. So what gives....

I am about to check here in a sec to see I got something...If I don't I want to know what others are doing to get items out of that Aurora (OMG Trap-O-Matic). I am not having much effort. Paying for the chair and then not catching anything is an irratatiing thing atm. The luck is gotta give.

-

NOTICE: Friend(s) Request: NOT Accepting (DENIED).

-

Message(s) Request: NOT Accepting (DENIED).

-
Message 1 of 23 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Re: Aurora (OMG Trap-O-Matic)?

May 18, 2012

5 items set to completely random, w/ only a 'chance increase' item tends to do that. >.> They said it increases the odds to like... 60% if i remember their twitter or facebook right. Can never remember where they post the right answers. XD

Either way, it's kindof a victim of poor odds, regardless of the chair, since it's only 5 items, and the odds are low to begin with, and you can get nada or repeats to boot. Smiley Frustrated

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 2 of 23 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

May 18, 2012

Well, I have checked. And not got anything. This is 5th day of getting nothing. This is becoming more irratating. I seen others withing 2-3 days get at least and item. Idk *shrugs*

-

NOTICE: Friend(s) Request: NOT Accepting (DENIED).

-

Message(s) Request: NOT Accepting (DENIED).

-
Message 3 of 23 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

May 18, 2012

Never said it was a good marketing scheme, it's only 5 items, and they haven't been pushing any 'more to come to the TrapOMatic' subjects to entice that the chair's value is more than reskin'd items.

Look at it this way, they said it isn't impossible for them to add more prizes later, and considering the 'omg got it all so fast, thank you!' praise, and '*naughty adult words* yourself nDreams! I only have won the same thing 10x!' bashing, maybe it'll get mixed up when the next Aurora update comes.

Personally, I find their in-Home reps to be horrible(Halloween even still haunts me -.-), but their user-responce is fairly strong, so there's always hope you'll get your money's worth down the road. nDreams does love to expand their ideas, as is shown with now nRage and Aurora both being 'growing spaces'. lol

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 4 of 23 (529 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29241 posts

May 18, 2012

Think of it as a game of chance.

And it's free. You don't have to spend a dime.

It's a game of chance. I haven't spent any money on it (as my funds are limited, by choice). Yet I have won a few items.

And some people have claimed to have won everything without getting the chair.

So, take a chance. Take several. The game is free. Good luck.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 5 of 23 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3272 posts

May 18, 2012

I just got my first item the other night, and trap -o- matic has been out for.... what, 2 weeks now?  be patient, you'll get something eventually!

Message 6 of 23 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

May 18, 2012

Tease3211 wrote:

I just got my first item the other night, and trap -o- matic has been out for.... what, 2 weeks now?  be patient, you'll get something eventually!

Get your Portable ID!

Follow @Tease3211 on Twitter and circle Tease3211 on Google+

lOl <-- I'm not laughing out loud, its a TIE Fighter!

...and remember, don't feed the trolls! :)

Over a month.

Message 7 of 23 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

May 18, 2012

Hang in there..i too bought the chair,took a while but got all the items,very cool btw...worth the wait..lol..  79a3785218a45dcb8cd3aca71a66125d.jpg

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 8 of 23 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

May 18, 2012

Crazy-88 wrote:

5 items set to completely random, w/ only a 'chance increase' item tends to do that. >.> They said it increases the odds to like... 60% if i remember their twitter or facebook right. Can never remember where they post the right answers. XD

Either way, it's kindof a victim of poor odds, regardless of the chair, since it's only 5 items, and the odds are low to begin with, and you can get nada or repeats to boot. :S

Okay, so a sixty percent increase in probability is better than a 50-50 chance of getting something, I guess. 

Could someone provide that link where details about the chair are explained?  Thanks.

Message 9 of 23 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1454 posts

May 18, 2012

Hi Kat.  I have no scientific data to back this up, only casual observation, but personally I think there is absolutely no difference in the odds of receiving something quicker with the chair as opposed to no chair.  I don't have it, and have received almost everything on all 3 of my accounts.  I think that Crap-O-Matic chair is the 2nd biggest nDreams rip-off, right behind their Scam-O-Rama.    DG 

Posted Image
Message 10 of 23 (529 Views)
0 Likes