nDreams Developer
514 posts

Re: Aurora Blimps

Oct 4, 2012

There seems to be an issue with the daily XP message. I think it is still giving the XP in the background but for some reason the display isn't showing...we are investigating! Dont worry it hasnt been removed, we like to reward people for  coming back to Aurora and that won't go it just seems to be a slight technical hiccup with 1.6 :-)

As for Orb Runner...IT's more difficult, no doubt but people are still getting high scores...time to adjust those tactics. When something is the same for so long you know exactly how it's going to play and what to do. Changing it will make those who have become used to it try something new. I'm going to be playing it daily, if it is fare too hard to hit 1600 we will do something about it.

Joey

nDreams Digital Product Manager

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ndreamers
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/joeydale13
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndreamers
Message 51 of 67 (331 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Hey Joey you may have missed this back on page 2 but I'm very curious so I will ask again, As an Aurora champion I'm wondering if and when the cap gets raised, would my blimps xp count towards that? Just curious although I know I'm asking about a theoretical scenario.

Just wondering, thanks! And personally I dig the new update especially what youve done with the Xi island. As I stated earlier, the music on that island is really cool too..
Support Forums
Message 52 of 67 (307 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

Hey again Joey, I have some new blimps ideas in addition to making the blimp pets bigger.

-Big blimp full body costumes for M/F with blimp stunts emotes (loops de loops, rolls and ect.)

-Blimps jumpsuits for M/F, and blimp-on-head headphone slot item!

-Blimps furninture! Like a blimps bed you can lie on, blimp chairs, giant blimps statues, and a remote control blimp active item that can go anywhere.

-A clubhouse inside a blimp that flies over Aurora, with built in blimps game, giftable blimp rewards, and built-in remote control blimp

Of course make all these items in all styles of all the current blimp designs, and maybe make more designs. Then you could do bundles based on each style of blimp!

For example: ultimate watermelon blimp bundle comes with pet, outfit, in-game blimp, furniture, and remote control blimp.

EDIT: I thought of a new blimps design: chicken blimp! Either make one all yellow with baby chick face at the front, or an all white one with feather pattern, crest, waddle and chicken face at front, or better yet do both! Make the big chicken blimp with smaller chick blimp circling around it!

Message 53 of 67 (259 Views)
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Tarazuma wrote:

Hey again Joey, I have some new blimps ideas in addition to making the blimp pets bigger.

-Big blimp full body costumes for M/F with blimp stunts emotes (loops de loops, rolls and ect.)

-Blimps jumpsuits for M/F, and blimp-on-head headphone slot item!

-Blimps furninture! Like a blimps bed you can lie on, blimp chairs, giant blimps statues, and a remote control blimp active item that can go anywhere.

-A clubhouse inside a blimp that flies over Aurora, with built in blimps game, giftable blimp rewards, and built-in remote control blimp

Of course make all these items in all styles of all the current blimp designs, and maybe make more designs. Then you could do bundles based on each style of blimp!

For example: ultimate watermelon blimp bundle comes with pet, outfit, in-game blimp, furniture, and remote control blimp.

EDIT: I thought of a new blimps design: chicken blimp! Either make one all yellow with baby chick face at the front, or an all white one with feather pattern, crest, waddle and chicken face at front, or better yet do both! Make the big chicken blimp with smaller chick blimp circling around it!

Adding laser guns to the blimps with *pew pew pew* sounds would add some excitement to the blimps game.

I too would like a blimp outfit for home. I want to be a blimp for Halloween. It's just around the corner Smiley Sad

Also I think the 4th class blimp should be a free pet for all since everyone can use that blimp as the default blimp in the game.

Robot wink

Get your Portable ID!

http://profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/visit/profiles/Strider-Hiryu_79
Message 54 of 67 (231 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Strider-Hiryu_79 wrote:

Also I think the 4th class blimp should be a free pet for all since everyone can use that blimp as the default blimp in the game.

Robot wink

Oh that's a great idea! That was everyone can at least have some form of blimp for massive blimp parties in Aurora! BLIMPS AHOY!

Message 55 of 67 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
269 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Joey,
@smokingpistol's question below is a great question... I plan on buying a Blimp (or SEVEN) but... I am at lvl 100... I really would like to know if I buy them now, will my 34k XP be retroactively rewarded when (or if) you raise the lvl 100 cap? Being at lvl 100, I will certainly wait to purchase the Blimps if doing so now will "waste" the 34k XP...

smokingpistol wrote:
Hey Joey you may have missed this back on page 2 but I'm very curious so I will ask again, As an Aurora champion I'm wondering if and when the cap gets raised, would my blimps xp count towards that? Just curious although I know I'm asking about a theoretical scenario.

Just wondering, thanks! And personally I dig the new update especially what you've done with the Xi island. As I stated earlier, the music on that island is really cool too..
Message 56 of 67 (207 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Ok calm down people is just a game. Orb runner still working the blimps is a game that called (TAG). They trying so hard to put up they new Aurora public space. If something wrong just wait and they'll fix it. Just be proud what they made for us. However, Keep it going and running properly.

sincerely:lazarojenrry

P.S have Fun Smiley Happy

Message 57 of 67 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Oct 6, 2012

kk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 58 of 67 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

I'll bet I know what's happening to the daily XP message. When loading into a space, even with a pre-loader like the new Aurora loading screen, the avatar is often drawn and activated in the space, though "loading locked", before the player can even see the space. I'll bet the message is being displayed thinking the player can see it, but it's being obscured by the pre-loader. But by the time the player loads in, the message has already timed out and faded.

Message 59 of 67 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

Im surprised noone here has asked a very special question, regarding Aurora...unless i missed it. So I'll ask and hope Joey addresses this soon.

NDreams-

Will Aurora see a Dark, Halloween theme design in the coming weeks, before Halloween? If so...will that update be labled 1.7?

Mkay. Lets see if Joey can answer this one. ^_-

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 60 of 67 (122 Views)
0 Likes