Survivor
2432 posts

Re: Aurora Blimps

Oct 3, 2012

Digitman3 wrote:

StardustChampion wrote:

nDreams_Joey wrote:

PM me your Orb Runner Issues Dean. We have tested it and it works fine!

Don't mind him. Orb Runner works fine. The layout is better.

Does the blimp game have any rewards?

Don't mind him, he's a troll that probably hasn't even tried OrbRunner yet.  Yes, I will PM you about the game.  DG

What, really??? *dripping sarcasm*

Photobucket
Message 11 of 67 (439 Views)
nDreams Developer
514 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Come on now let's not turn this thread into that now shall we!

Feedback on all of our games / spaces from all the users is welcomed. Not everyone will agree on whats good / whats not but everyones feedback is important!

So, feedback on blimps and any issues in here only please Smiley Happy

nDreams Digital Product Manager

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ndreamers
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/joeydale13
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndreamers
Message 12 of 67 (438 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Oct 3, 2012

nDreams_Joey wrote:

Come on now let's not turn this thread into that now shall we!

Feedback on all of our games / spaces from all the users is welcomed. Not everyone will agree on whats good / whats not but everyones feedback is important!

So, feedback on blimps and any issues in here only please Smiley Happy

Sorry, I've not had a chance to try the Blimps game yet, but I'll say this much: If Digitman3 says there's a problem with Orbrunner (and he, among several others, would know better than any of us), then I'm glad I finished running on my NA main and alt accounts. Also, tying XP to the PURCHASE ONLY of the blimps, kinda shady sounding to me... Smiley Indifferent

Photobucket
Message 13 of 67 (427 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 3, 2012
As an Aurora champion I'm wondering if and when the cap gets raised, would my blimps xp count towards that? Just curious although I know I'm asking about a theoretical scenario.
Support Forums
Message 14 of 67 (418 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Oct 3, 2012

nDreams_Joey wrote:

No rewards for Blimps as of yet. Wanted to get the game up and running and evolve it before doing that. 

The next update wont take so long and im sure you will see new rewards and items in that.

Thanks for the quick answer, Joey.

If possible, please include earnable XP with the next update to Blimps.

Digitman3 wrote:

StardustChampion wrote:

nDreams_Joey wrote:

PM me your Orb Runner Issues Dean. We have tested it and it works fine!

Don't mind him. Orb Runner works fine. The layout is better.

Does the blimp game have any rewards?

Don't mind him, he's a troll that probably hasn't even tried OrbRunner yet.  Yes, I will PM you about the game.  DG

I'm not a troll, you just don't like me. I think it's silly someone would spend 2-3 hours a day playing a game as bad as Orb Runner on multiple accounts, all because of a leaderboard that gets reset every 24 hours. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

Orb Runner works fine. I tested it this morning. It was easier to earn my daily points.

The reason you're having a pout is because the layout changed.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 15 of 67 (417 Views)
nDreams Developer
514 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I've got to head off now, so won't be replying as much until tomorrow. But, the blimps are for use in the game as well as a companion AND you get XP. So it's an added bonus really. We could easily have just said they were just for use in the game, it's something extra to add value so I'm happy with the morals behind it.

nDreams Digital Product Manager

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ndreamers
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/joeydale13
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndreamers
Message 16 of 67 (411 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 3, 2012

nDreams_Joey wrote:

I've got to head off now, so won't be replying as much until tomorrow. But, the blimps are for use in the game as well as a companion AND you get XP. So it's an added bonus really. We could easily have just said they were just for use in the game, it's something extra to add value so I'm happy with the morals behind it.

Quite a few people playing it this morning. I'm sure if rewards are added to the mix the game will continue to be.

Message 17 of 67 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Hey Joey two maybe 3 questions.

-----------

1. What do you do in Blimps to begin with? Just fly around while a message says you can't go this far?

2. Are there any more reward items added to the Trap-O-Matic? You know us Home users and our interest in free stuff.

3. Will there be any more levels going past 100? Or are you guys and girls over at nDreams working on that?

I like 1.6 though seeing how I am done with Orb Runner I don't see myself going back. Sad to say. I might go back to try out F.U.B.A.R. That is if it'll give you a reward upon using the teleporter at Aurora 1.6.

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 18 of 67 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Oct 3, 2012

is the game broken? why that digitzman not going there anymore? peeps say its working. someone has a sore hiney about change Robot Very Happy

uh oh. am i a troll now?

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
"Happy, happy, birthday! Don't let the name fool ya!"

Message 19 of 67 (324 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

I got to give nDreams credit for this. They really made Aurora look a whole lot better. The blimp game wasn't bad neither. I was hoping to get xp for playing it, but it's still fun to play against other players. I had to buy the Evil Bob blimp when I saw it for my name sake. Man LOL Plus the 5000 xp I got for buying it doesn't hurt neither. Thanks nDreams! Man Very Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 20 of 67 (315 Views)
0 Likes